You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

I'm watching the first episode right now, pretty good. Most TV shows I like are ending/have ended/have gone crap so I'm glad to have found a new one.

Same here.

Just ordered the whole of the West Wing and am hoping that fills a gap, after that I'm fucked.

• 5 months later...

I have been getting through these this weekend, on ep 12 with one more to go and it's class. I didn't get in to it right away but the first couple of eps had something there to keep be interested and I am glad I stuck with it.

Not sure that the main character "Jax" really fits the part, he doesn't look rough enough, a bit anemic looking (an English actor too). There are definitely similarities with The Shield, you can see that Kurt Sutter is working to a formular and even cast himself in the show (he fits right in to be honest).

As well as Dutch, there are a few other characters that pop up from decent shows too. Adriana from the Sopranos, Freddie Cork from Brotherhood and loads of short appearances for people that have been in other shows like nip tuck, 24, csi etc.

Stick with it and get on it!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished the first season, Amazon have got it on region one.

Seriously fucking good shit, in a league just below The Wire/Sopranos/Shield but that's no disgrace at all, but it's the best thing I've seen since those three finished. Highly recommended.

The theme tune is boss too.

[YOUTUBE]naf35VgbXiA[/YOUTUBE]

Season 2 starting on FX soon. You lucky bastards, wish I had sky!

[YOUTUBE]3BVrfDiJMMg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Section_31

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Not bad. I've seen so many great shows over the past few years that it is hard for me to like anything new. It's good and I'll definitely watch season 2 in the hope that it turns from a half decent show to a very good one. It has the potential, but there were very few moments that blew my hair back. If any.

It starts again next week (8th) so I'll be obtaining them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...