You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

Episode 1 was annoying. They couldn't sustain that much blood through the season though and Episode 2 was much better. Storylines coming out better, just hope the villain against the club for the season isn't the chinese. No need for it, they've been allies since the start. It's got to be the Irish surely?

It should be Vic Mackey.

• Upvote 1

Episode 1 was annoying. They couldn't sustain that much blood through the season though and Episode 2 was much better. Storylines coming out better, just hope the villain against the club for the season isn't the chinese. No need for it, they've been allies since the start. It's got to be the Irish surely?

It's going to be centered on Jax wanting revenge and Gemma twisting things to save her own back. I can see August Marks turning on the Sons because Jax is going against what he said already.

Never watched The Wire, Shield or Sopranos and Prison Break bored me to tears after 6 episodes. However this is the best TV series I've ever watched and I can't wait to see how it ends.

This is no where near Sutters best work, I'm currently watching the shield (one of his) for the forth time as my missus hasn't seen it. And it is far, far superior! That's not to say I haven't enjoyed the sons because I have. The Irish season apart the was a load of fucking rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

I am pretty sure it is.

Pretty sure it isn't. Who cares enough to look first?

It was me and you're right. What has two more to go then? Sure this was the one?

Utter shite. Unbelievable plot, stereotypical characters, awful lead man, predictable, stupid music, etc, etc,

When is the next episode shown in the states? When? someone tell me? I can't stop watching it. I think it is like Male EastEnders thats the best I can think of.

Think its tuesday nights.

• 2 weeks later...

Utter shite. Unbelievable plot, stereotypical characters, awful lead man, predictable, stupid music, etc, etc,

When is the next episode shown in the states? When? someone tell me? I can't stop watching it. I think it is like Male EastEnders thats the best I can think of.

Bang on about it being like a soap opera. I think it's great though, Corrie with guns.

I wonder how different the show would have been if Sutter hadn't been spuds deep in Gemma. She's like Dennis Waterman, writes the songs, sings the songs, wonder how much say she has on story details when she coos in his ear? Twat of a character.

The waterman comment is genius! Ha

Yeah she should have been fucked off ages ago.

Was The Shield mostly Sutter? because these two shows are nothing alike. Obviously The Shield is a GOAT show although the Sons is still good it's not in the same league.