You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anybody else fucking despise international football?

23_Carra_Gold

Yep, me too. However, this time I don't feel we've been playing anywhere near our best so I don't actually mind. We've had a great half against City and Utd, but apart from that we've not been pulling up any trees.

Yeah, that's why it annoys me though, I feel like we get on the verge of getting stuff working then there's another break, it bugs me.

what do we get well we have been hear before arnt we shit were never going to win fuck all Blah blah blah

if that was one of my mates saying shite like that i would tell them to fuck off the missreble twat your a fucking jinx mate

and it is the same everytime and i hate negative twats so i dont like international football

Same here in a way, but when it comes to England they just don't seem to play together anything like so many other international sides, so it doesn't bother me when people rip into them as much. I do want them to do well though so that people aren't so pissed off with them. The crowd at wembley should really try and get more songs going too, because some proper support would probably help them a lot. They just seem to rely on a brass band for most of the game.

i hate the internationals too , im irish an i wudnt watch them in my back garden , in fact id pull the curtains . i cant stand watching any other than a liverpool match . how the fuck could u cheer a team that had a manc chav or a pikie from cork in it

Thank fuck Souness never signed Roy Keane then when he had the chance as then you'd have to have stopped supporting Liverpool.

Thank fuck Souness never signed Roy Keane then when he had the chance as then you'd have to have stopped supporting Liverpool.

Imagine we had of signed him instead of clough.I fucking despise the cunt for what he did to us in Japan.I hated him before this because he was a manc.It would be intresting to see what would of happened if we signed him though.

I'm English, but when it comes to the England football team I support the opposition no mater who it is.

And i can understand that.I watched your game tonight and you were poor,really poor.Then 2nd half you get up and going Cashley makes a stupid mistake,and he gets booed everytime he gets the ball until you make it 4.1!what a bunch of fucking imbacelles.now if anyone deserves it,he does,but fuck me.

Ive only really got into internationals the past 4/5 seasons and look forward now to my nights in Windsor.We dont expect to much,but jesus do the fans get behind the team.Another poor result for us tonight,and a game in which we probably deserved to win,but a couple of mistakes(again)have cost us.Anyway its San Marino back to back in the next 2 so hopefullly 3 pts,and a good day out on Wed!

Its been the same for years and years. Even when we were winning trophy after trophy. Stop your fucking whining.

Majority of England fans are cunts though

It wasn't the same, more countries involved now mean more international matches which mean more international breaks. And it doesn't mean I have to like it just because it's been there for years and years. I don't like the way the seasons interupted all the time and am very much within my right to "whine" if I fucking want to.

Yep Moi!

I was given the chance to buy two tickets to 'New' wembley for the first Engurland game (Eng v Brazil). I took the opportunity. I wish I hadn't, me and a fellow red could not believe the anti Mclaren chanting, I know he's a twat, you may speak out against him at the pub or the net, you don't do that at the game where you are meant to support.

Both of us have only ever been to watch the reds play and they have always been home games and have never experienced any of this.

But to chant against your manager at the game and no one speaking out. Shows how fickle a large chunk of the support was that day and maybe is in general.

I like the tournaments and it's just to see the best in the world assembled in one place. I sometimes want a certain team to win but if they don't it don't make a button of difference.

When it interferes with with Liverpool like this weekend I hate it, with a passion.

Nando and Babel Time injured today...everybody hate internationals yet?

Not so pissed bout Babel... Riera seems to be reliable enough... What pisses me off though is dumshits like my best friend now spouting their "If liverpool aren't a 1 man team then why are you so worried" crap. ARGGGGGHHH!!!

Why can't tits like this grasp that every team has a spine of important players with 1 or 2 KEY players... Where the fuck would the Mancs be without their leading goalscorer?

rant to be continued after nap

I'm really starting to hate International football. The treatment of Gerrard by the media, so called fans who boo every missplaced pass and the fact that Torres is going to miss crucial games just when he had hit form.

Here's an Idea for uefa, Why don't they just make all groups only have 5 teams in them and play at least 6 of the 8 games during the summer the year before the tournament when theres no other footy on, with the remaining 2 games played during one international break in November. Plus No International Friendllies at all times!

• Upvote 1

• 10 years later...