Quantcast
Not heard that one before.... - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Lucky Pierre

Not heard that one before....

Talking about false dawns, how many have Villa had? Every year they're gonna be the ones to break in the top 4, I pissed myself when the 'experts' were saying Villa would end Chelsea's run. Sorry, but they're shite.

Anyone hear O'Neills sycophantic crawlng about how "brilliant" Chelsea were?*

*Waits with unbated breath for the "I like O'Neill" brigade. I don't give a fuck who likes the cunt I hate him, always have, always will.

*Waits with unbated breath for the "I like O'Neill" brigade. I don't give a fuck who likes the cunt I hate him, always have, always will.

Haha, I half feel like breaking out the O Neill runt song again after that.

Talking about false dawns, how many have Villa had? Every year they're gonna be the ones to break in the top 4, I pissed myself when the 'experts' were saying Villa would end Chelsea's run. Sorry, but they're shite.

Anyone hear O'Neills sycophantic crawlng about how "brilliant" Chelsea were?*

Ha ha. Remember 'em turning up at Anfield 2 years ago smuggly singing "We are unbeatable". 45 mins later and they were 3 down.

Cath`s post got me thinking back to a match in Norway

There is a chant here that goes...

Vi taper aldri- clap clap clap clap clap ( We never lose )

Vålerenga`s fans were singing that chant over and over again in a match. Then they went one down and towards the end they went two down and they changed it to...

Vi taper sjelden- ( we rarely lose )

It was quite funny, but I guess you had to be there.

Cath`s post got me thinking back to a match in Norway

There is a chant here that goes...

Vi taper aldri- clap clap clap clap clap ( We never lose )

Vålerenga`s fans were singing that chant over and over again in a match. Then they went one down and towards the end they went two down and they changed it to...

Vi taper sjelden- ( we rarely lose )

It was quite funny, but I guess you had to be there.

Always liked the old kop chant of "Attack, Attack, Attack Attack Attack" Being changed to "A Cat, A cat, a cat a cat a cat" when a moggy ran on the pitch.

Repped for your similar love tastes. late addition i know and apol