You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It wasn't even the worst tackle of the match." That's the words of the self proclaimed Moyesiah.

Is he having a fucking laugh? It was a shocker. I understand why some might think it wasn't a red card, I thought it was a red myself but Cahill is a proven dirty cunt and that may have been going through the referee's mind.

If that wasn't the worst tackle then I'd dread to see what was. I'm sure however said "worse tackle" would have been by one of dem merderers.

I think the slow replay does Cahill a favour, as it makes it look like he was closer to the ball than he actually was. He'd lost his rag, as witnessed by the little spat with Arbeloa seconds earlier, he got chance to do Alonso and he couldn't help himself, the filthy little fucking rat.

Have to agree with our leader on this but we were in complete control at this stage and it did not make a differ to the game. On the other hand what games does he miss (Arse and M. Ure??) I would like to see the shit "playing" against them. Just a thought

I am indirectly to blame for the boxing celebration he does.

He got it off his Australian team mate, Archie Thompson. As a teenager I kept Thompson out of the local team we played for in Australia (granted he's a year or two younger than me). I came back to England at 18 and he obviously got his chance and went on to play for his country.

Had I stayed there he would never have got to play for Australia and Cahill would not be doing his celebration.

I apologise, unreservedly.

Guest PaddyBerger15
If ever a player and a club were a match made in heaven its them and him.

Aye, and by being at Millwall beforehand, it means that he served the perfect apprenticeship for joining the Shite.

I think Riley got it right. Just because it wasn't a two footed jump tackle doesn't mean he didn't try and do Alonso.

And I reckon he was only going to yellow him, but changed his mind because the arrogant little cunt wouldn't come to him when he asked. He did the same thing seconds earlier when he was lucky not to be booked for shoving Arbeloa.

No sympathy for that despicable little dirty diving cunt.

And what about the Yak's dive? Almost s good as the one he produced in last year's fixture.

I agree completely with what Dave's just said.