You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Going Out, Getting Older Question.

Section_31

Being newly single for the first time I am craving a lads holiday but sure enough, every bastards in a relationship and those that are single I really couldn't put up with on a holiday.

Fucking hell lad, you're only 30. There should be shitloads of like minded souls in your network.

Wait till you hit 40, then you'll really be at a loose end for drinking buddies.

I'm never short of drinking buddies, but then I'm a popular guy.  I have to pay them by the hour though.  Stig is loved by all ages; even when I've been out with him, he looks at me like an embarrassing dad and I look at him like he's a semi-trained urchin.  It works. 

• Upvote 2

Got our end of season unmentionable tomorrow. Foot Golf followed by a quick presentation and then on the lash. It will end like it did last year with the seniors in the side having out drank the young ones by some mile, standing in a night club at 3am wondering what the fuck you are still doing awake

Yeah, but you've gone through the "married with kids" stage and come out the other side. You'll never be short of drinking buddies because all your age group have got left to look forward to is drinking themselves to death.

You forgot 'living the life of Riley'.  Or maybe that's the same thing.  And getting shut of the kids is proving harder than I thought.

• Upvote 1

Being newly single for the first time I am craving a lads holiday but sure enough, every bastards in a relationship and those that are single I really couldn't put up with on a holiday.

Save up and go to Thailand on a solo mission. I did it twice. Thai birds are decent like for a soapy massage and a handjob but the French and German girls out there are even better.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Save up and go to Thailand on a solo mission. I did it twice. Thai birds are decent like for a soapy massage and a handjob but the French and German girls out there are even better.

About 10 years ago neighbour of a good mate of mine went out there. Fat horrible no mates bloke, always come over when he would see you in the pub, talk shite , never buy a round , general fucking pest. Came back a couple of months later with a wife. He had managed to get the only ugly bird in Thailand .  Well past it,  domineering and with a right old temper . Ended up feeling sorry for the lad as my mate gave me updates on the progress of this match made in heaven, Bled him dry and fucked off a couple of years later.  

• 2 years later...

I’m 38 now an away with the lads at the beginning of June. About 7 of us have got a villa in Marbella next to a golf course for a few days. We go away every year. It’s more about the chilling, few beers and golf now whereas a few years ago it was getting smashed and shagging birds. We all have gfs now so we  are well behaved and will probably do one all day and night heavy session and then spend the rest of the hols chilling and playing golf. It’s a good release to know every year your going away with your mates to cut loose a bit. 

9 minutes ago, Ginny said:

I’m 38 now an away with the lads at the beginning of June. About 7 of us have got a villa in Marbella next to a golf course for a few days. We go away every year. It’s more about the chilling, few beers and golf now whereas a few years ago it was getting smashed and shagging birds. We all have gfs now so we  are well behaved and will probably do one all day and night heavy session and then spend the rest of the hols chilling and playing golf. It’s a good release to know every year your going away with your mates to cut loose a bit. 

Fuck me I always thought you were a bird 

Never been on one of these lads holidays to Spain/Greece whatever. If I ever go to Greece it will be to see the historical sites,dont fancy 'holiday Spain'. Only been to the US and India and have no plans on a return to the US

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Never been on one of these lads holidays to Spain/Greece whatever. If I ever go to Greece it will be to see the historical sites,dont fancy 'holiday Spain'. Only been to the US and India and have no plans on a return to the US

Stopped off in the US on my way to New Zealand a few years back. Had my iris scanned and finger prints taken despite not leaving the fucking terminal. No plans to go back there either.

3 minutes ago, Ian Sea said:

I live in India and it’s a shit-hole. Give me the US any day. 

I imagine it is if your there all the time. 

And from what I understand Goa has gone to shit since the influx of Russians but much preffered a few weeks there than the US. Or at least the arse end of nowhere in Florida

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I imagine it is if your there all the time. 

And from what I understand Goa has gone to shit since the influx of Russians but much preffered a few weeks there than the US. Or at least the arse end of nowhere in Florida

I would imagine most places on Earth beat getting the full deliverance treatment in the middle of the Everglades surrounded by Alligators and Pythons mate. 

• Upvote 1