You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Home shirt without the Carlsberg logo..

Yosemite Sam

Il have a look on the Offal now, thanks mate.

Cant find anything on the site shop, might just have a look in town when im up next (PSV), I looked in the club shop last week as well and there was nothing in there, they all had the CARLSBERG logo.

DEFINATELY some in the Liverpool1 shop. If there isn't, I'll buy you one myself!

I'm guessing they'll be very limited to buy as the carlsberg deal is probably worked into shirt sales

Nah, they have got loads in the shop and you can also get it online. I read it was to boost shirt sales amongst our Muslim fans. A lot would not wear them because it advertises Alcohol.

Non Sponsor Adult Home Shirt 08/10 - LFC - Online Store

The shirt looks so much better without that piece of filth sponsor that taints our shirt.

We should ditch Carlsberg and go for a sponsor less associated with vice.

Imagine the money we're losing in the Arab world and beyond because sponsoring alcohol in against the law. ManUre are so much more smarter than us when it comes to things like this, it's no wonder they make us look like paupers when it comes to commercial success.

When Waldorf and Statler leave the club, I think I may invest in one of those sponsorless tops myself.

Didn’t know your kind still existed, a boycotter at last!

I’m also on my own silly private boycott, but our efforts looks pointless don’t you think? All I see is people one minute yelling “Yanks out!” next minute lining up to fill their pockets. A new sales record for the club shop, that’s how effective our boycott will prove to be.

Didn’t know your kind still existed, a boycotter at last!

I’m also on my own silly private boycott, but our efforts looks pointless don’t you think? All I see is people one minute yelling “Yanks out!” next minute lining up to fill their pockets. A new sales record for the club shop, that’s how effective our boycott will prove to be.

Yeh it does but im still boycotting it never the less,i will stick to this,i was tempted to buy it but still havent,im surprised.