You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

...just been into Prestatyn to get some money for this afternoon's drinking session (it's a lovely day so why not) and to buy some vegetables for dinner.

I was going to go into Aldi, but I noticed the market was open so I had a look. There was a veg stand, so I bought some small cherry tomatoes and melons and was served by a very Scouse sounding young lady.

Anyway I go into town to get some more spends and decide to get some larger tomatoes as I'm going to have a full English breakast for tea (wibble!)

"Yer walkin' like yer on a mission mate."

"Need to get back to enjoy the weather and have some beers."

"Yer watchin' the big game this avo then? Der mighty bloo's are on the tele."

"The big game was yesterday and it's the mighty reds."

"F*ckin' redsh*te b*stards."

Hahahaha. They are just so obsessed with LFC. It was like igniting the one of those Sonic Boom fireworks.

...just been into Prestatyn to get some money for this afternoon's drinking session (it's a lovely day so why not) and to buy some vegetables for dinner.

I was going to go into Aldi, but I noticed the market was open so I had a look. There was a veg stand, so I bought some small cherry tomatoes and melons and was served by a very Scouse sounding young lady.

Anyway I go into town to get some more spends and decide to get some larger tomatoes as I'm going to have a full English breakast for tea (wibble!)

Hahahaha. They are just so obsessed with LFC. It was like igniting the one of those Sonic Boom fireworks.

Repped for a full english at Sunday dinner time, or I will when I spread it around.

Meanwhile, in another part of Wales, I was doing a car boot sale this morning and the wearing of my Liverpool home shirt brought nowt but joy to the good citizens of Carmarthenshire.

One kid, upon spotting the shirt went into a big excited "DAD! LOOK! LIVERPOOL! LIVERPOOL!" thing, and another wearing a Spanish Torres top pointed and grinned all the way past. Never bought owt, mind...

Not a Blueshite in sight. A load of Rugby tops, a smattering of Liverpool shirts, one kid in full Arsenal kit and that was that. Never spotted any manc or chelski tops, but I did spot a Mange Utd mirror on one of the stalls alongside some DIY tools. I asked if I could test one of the hammers on the mirror but they wouldn't let me.

Just enjoy the fact that your very presence on this planet irritates him to his very core. I always find that reassuring, as I like annoying people with minimal effort. Especially bitters.

Hit em where it hurts the pocket. I was in Runcorn shopping city with my daughter at the Smoothie Bar and the girl behind the counter passed some comment about the fact we had on Liverpool shirts. Needless to say I had the last laugh as we walked off !!!!

Talking the other day to a bitter, asked him if he went to the Standard Liege game last week, I said "Liverpool found them hard to break down over two legs" - he said "I was on holiday while that match was played" - I then tried to start a bit more conversation talking about their players and fans when they were singing in the Arkles prior to our game and he said "I FUCKIN TOLD YOU I WAS AWAY WHEN THAT GAME WAS PLAYED!"

Not bitter at all.