You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Masch's celebration

LFC Brian

Reina just went mental, ran around in circles looking for someone and then just slid. Surprised he didn't leg it down to Babel. I know Torres was warming up because I was keeping an eye on the bench, and noticed Mascherano wasn't celebrating because he was with Torres.

Fucking class,gotta love Pepes celebrations and Massch the crazy bastard....legs !!!!!!

Theres an aerial shot of the goal and at the botom of the screen you can see Masch standing there watching the pass from Kuyt and then when the ball hit's the net he goes fucking mental. It's feckin' great. We have a number of real beauts now who clearly love this club and it makes me, as a fan, ever more excited when you see them going mad.

Theres an aerial shot of the goal and at the botom of the screen you can see Masch standing there watching the pass from Kuyt and then when the ball hit's the net he goes fucking mental. It's feckin' great. We have a number of real beauts now who clearly love this club and it makes me, as a fan, ever more excited when you see them going mad.

I agree. badge kissing doesn't mean shit. Going mental when we score is the true mark. Thats why i love pepe too, he is so into the match.

I agree. badge kissing doesn't mean shit. Going mental when we score is the true mark. Thats why i love pepe too, he is so into the match.

Yeah, I loved it when Babel got the 4th against Arsenal in the CL and one of the first people too him was Reina. He must have overtaken about 6 players to get to him.

Did anyone see Rooney when they scored? He always seems more concerned with baiting the Kop than actually playing football in these games.

He did the same thing at old trafford when neville nevilles son did all the badge kissing stuff he came over a little after and did the same thing, they unsurprisingly left that out of the live broadcast tho!

• 1 year later...