You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Looks like wor Kev is heading back to the toon holding a meeting now with Mike Ashley in London

I had backed him to be the next manager of Newcastle but i was thinking more after a takeover by the Indian but i will take this if it happens

no demos before the game then. im off to the bigg market in newcastle tonight. the talk will be interesting! :yes:

William Hill have closed the book on this the thing if if Keagan is claiming he was sacked and Newcasle are saying he wasnt he quit and £2m owed to either party should the manager be

A) sacked

B) Resigned

Neither would want to have to pay £2m to the other so that is one part of this

The other is

Ashley is looking to sell and the Indian has pulled out beacuse of the trouble surrounding the club from this

Add to that the Demos planned and that Ince is staying put

It would make perfect sense if KK was back in charge and then a takeover of the club goes ahead and no £2m is payable to either party

Just a thought

Ah goddah admit that this is a streyange set o' goin ons. Me an' the lads just 'ope that somethin's sorted out sow that things can get back tah normall roun' tha toon.

AWAY THA LADS, AYE. OOT WITH ASHLEY. GIMME YA PINT MAN, YA GREEDY GET, LIKE.

I pictured sid the sexist. Tiits oooooot!