You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Just spoke to a mate whos ticket I got for him, and he said hes not going "cos in a year there'll be someone else to blame" and that they're just another scapegoat. I'll try over the next few days to talk him into it but it looks like we're one down:(

Dead easy that one

Give the ticket to someone else

I will make the number up for the lad who wont go these fuckers have to be forced out

If someone rapes your Mrs you don’t sit back and say "I cant be arsed to stop them cos there will be another one doing it in 12 months time" do you

Well these fuckers are raping our club and you cant just sit back and turn a blind eye

Are their any leaflets to help spread the word to non-internet fans? It occurs to me that I will be walking from Stanley Park to the Supporters club passing hundreds of Reds going the other way in search of the traditional pre-match pint. Some way of informing them the march is happening would be good.

We need someone in every pub, every chippy, every car park.

Are their any leaflets to help spread the word to non-internet fans? It occurs to me that I will be walking from Stanley Park to the Supporters club passing hundreds of Reds going the other way in search of the traditional pre-match pint. Some way of informing them the march is happening would be good.

very good idea, even if it is short notice:D

Most of them are stuffing their face with food or taking pictures of the crowd then pointing.

I will make the number up for the lad who wont go these fuckers have to be forced out

If someone rapes your Mrs you don’t sit back and say "I cant be arsed to stop them cos there will be another one doing it in 12 months time" do you

Well these fuckers are raping our club and you cant just sit back and turn a blind eye

we all know where i stand on all this protest stuff but that post alone has brought me around to it. i'll be there.

rawk..

No excuses now, even if you can't make it, get texting and e-mailing your contacts to tell them about it, and get them to pass it on to all their contacts.

Then do the same tomorrow - one last push!

Also, those who partake in such pass times, get this protest onto all those message boards and phone ins. It doesn't take much to have them absolutely bombarded, and this site has certainly got the numbers to do it.

If you're not going to the game, keep the sky and 606 texts and e-mails full of the protest, never mind the on-pitch stuff - that looks after itself (hopefully!). Phone-in, text-in, e-mail in. Instead of playing amateur tactician or bemoaning the positioning of the left back for corners, things you have no power over, be constructive and make your voice heard in support of the march to save your Football Club from the fate that certainly awaits if good people do nothing.

Make sure they cannot ignore it. Make it the story of the day. Then, on Saturday afternoon/night we can all celebrate a massive double victory on and off the pitch. A double victory that you can genuinely contribute to and be involved in. Go on, play your part, wherever in the world you may be marooned while we're marching noisily up Walton Breck Rd.

Finally, anyone who will be anywhere near L4 on Saturday morning, don't let these bastards off the hook - they will be represented at the match. Every single one of you matters in this. Think about how you will feel when the parasites are driven out of the club if you've done your little bit. If that's not good enough for you, think about the consequences of us all having that extra bevvy instead of joining the march. Instead of toasting future glories, future bevvies will take place in the context of our club spiraling into decline, ridden by debt, miles behind in the transfer stakes, no new or expanded ground and well out of the European places. That's your choice on Saturday morning.

Don't let yourself down.

sportcomment@thetimes.co.uk

telegrapheditorial@telegraph.co.uk

sport@guardian.co.uk

sport@independent.co.uk

dan.silver@mirror.co.uk (sports editor)

Everyone get on it...keep it clean, polite and factual. We need these guys on our side.

I'll buy one too, don't think anyone would be too bothered if you did and the club opens at about 10am so we can get some drinks in before hand.

this might sound dumb..... but where is the supporters club on breck rd.???

At the top. You know the car dealership? Around there, the crowd is gathering on the grass opposite.

I'll buy one too, don't think anyone would be too bothered if you did and the club opens at about 10am so we can get some drinks in before hand.

At the top. You know the car dealership? Around there, the crowd is gathering on the grass opposite.

georgesons or what ever it is.... sweet. i know the grass 'triangle' anyway.