You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Content

Why is it when a baby is asleep everyone says ''arrrrrr, he's content there isnt he''

No he's asleep coz he's knackered. Not content at all.

Do you have kids? Believe me, a baby will not sleep just because it's knackered. They have to be knackered and content. The buggers will scream for hours even though you know they're exhausted, just because they're a bit hot or a bit thirsty or some other piffling reason. They need to get a grip, the whining little shits.

Your right and I do have one .2 and a half and he likes to piss on the floor and laugh and throw and kick me in the head and scream and run away in the Asda and everything is ''mine'' and throw my aftershave down the toilet.

So he is knackered and 'content' because I have hung him on the washing line for 4 hours after being put on fast spin on the washing machine for 15 mintues.

You should try it. Always works for me.

Your right and I do have one .2 and a half and he likes to piss on the floor and laugh and throw and kick me in the head and scream and run away in the Asda and everything is ''mine'' and throw my aftershave down the toilet.

So he is knackered and 'content' because I have hung him on the washing line for 4 hours after being put on fast spin on the washing machine for 15 mintues.

You should try it. Always works for me.

It beats putting them on for 15 minutes on defrost.*

*Apologises in advance to TheChap.

Used to work with a black lad who used to say 'boom!' when something good happened (i.e "I've just won a tenner on the Lottery, BOOM!!!"

Used to piss me off a bit as you can imagine.

That sounds boss in terrible kind of way. I'd probably piss myself laughing at him. I'm gonna go that in the office today.

BOOM!

'Inappropriate' - particularly when used by teachers. Has become a meaningless synonym for 'wrong' from people who should be able to come up with something more descriptive.

I love the word "inappropriate" when it is used inappropriately. Eg.

"I think microwaving your baby to win an argument with your ex is a little inappropriate."