You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I would be grateful to anybody who isn't going or who will have a spare fancard I can use if I could use their fancard to get a ticket when they go on sale on Wednesday 10th Sept on 16 credits and it goes down to 13 credits on Monday 15th Sept. The fancard I have been using for the past few years which belonged to a season ticket holder friend of mine but I can't use it anymore for various reasons which has done my head in as I built the loyalty up over the course of a few years on that card but I have been left high and dry now. ANYBODY out there who can help I would very much appreciate it and I will buy you a few pints to show my gratitude to you.

Ta mucho.

John.

Would it be that easy Rob just to do that? Fuckinhell if they can't sell out a derby thats shit.

It was last year. They went to General sale.

There was loads of spares knocking about for their end last year. If you're prepared to sit with them, I reckon you should get one if last year is anything to go by. If I hear of one, I'll keep you in mind.

I've done it 3 times, picked the tickets up from the "box office" - basically a shack at the back of the Park End which resembles the minicab office off Eastenders,. I sat in the Lower Bullens each time. My brother has sat in the Glwadys Street end a few times and hated it but never had any trouble, mind you he is 6ft 6 and built like a brick shithouse. I find that if you keep yourself to yourself you don't get any trouble. I went to the Gary Mc one and really had to keep my emotions in check after the late goal went in.

I went in the Gladwys in 97. Never again. I wouldn't even go there in the away end. Rabid doesn't describe it.

The last time I sat in there end was the Gary Mac derby when I was in the lower bullens. The athmosphere was beyond bitterness, absolutely horrible it was.

Luckly i've had a ticket for our end ever since because despite it being about the fourth time i'd sat with them it will almost certainly be the last.

Horrible, horrible people.

I would not advise anyone to sit in any other part of the pit other than the Liverpool end. The last time I went to the pit was when we needed a draw to beat Leeds unbeaten record. We somehow managed to lose 1-0 and for my sake it was just as well. Sat in the Gladwys st and managed to escape with just being spat at and the odd sly punch from behind.

I would not advise anyone to sit in any other part of the pit other than the Liverpool end. The last time I went to the pit was when we needed a draw to beat Leeds unbeaten record. We somehow managed to lose 1-0 and for my sake it was just as well. Sat in the Gladwys st and managed to escape with just being spat at and the odd sly punch from behind.

And that was in the mythical 'everything was friendly in the 80s' cack and we all skipped down Wembley Way arm in arm together.

I was behind the goal in the Gladys St end that day and there was all sorts get thrown all game. After the match finished it went off. That was when it was supposed to be friendly.

I think they have changed something around their Evertonia scheme, so as to stop this happening again, but I'm not sure. Would have to check.

Went and jus sat on my own last year, sat near the back of the Upper Bullens, home end.

There are no words beyond vile, stinking, backward filth to describe them. Calling heir own players "niggers" within ten minues.

Just stood up and down with everyone else, didn't say anything.

Is it their next home game? If so, their new boy may add a few to their gate?

Been in their end loads when we have won, lost and drawn and it is a horrible place. Last in there when we beat them 2-1 when Murphy scored. Bitter just does not describle the level of nastiness directed towards our team and fans. Would not recomend it to anyone to be honest.

John, if i hear of one i will let you know mate.