Quantcast
Metal, Punk, Grunge etc. - Page 34 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Awesome, bet they're great to see live. I've heard a few of their songs over the years but not listened to much of them. Am going to make sure that changes shortly though I think.

Get on their last record Last Act Of Defiance, great place to start mate.

• Upvote 1

Thanks again Carvalho, the album you suggested sounds good, but I have a habit of going back to older stuff and really like some of this album.

Blown Away - Sick Of It All

• Upvote 1

Tickets in the bag for Carcass, Voivod and Obituary for October.

The last time I saw Carcass it was with Bodycount around 25 years ago. We'd been on the piss for 4 straight days and went up dressed as The Black Widows with our mental aftershave drinking mate Robo as Clyde.

Happy days.

Was anyone at Rebellion at the weekend? I was there for Saturday. My boy's Ming City Rockers played and filled their room. Had a fucking great time. The Mob were awesome, so too The Lurkers, Buzzcocks and Hugh Cornwell. Messy, messy day though.

Last night ever in the squat by me tonight. Damn shame like, I have seen some boss stuff in there over the last 10 years. MDC turned up tonight for free though. Great lads. Rude not to buy a Tshirt.

Posted Image

The band (no Brett Reed sadly) talking through the album... THE ALBUM. The best album of the 90s.

20th year anniversary of ...And Out Come The Wolves.