You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Heading to Luxembourg Thursday,exodus and testament on Thursday and bodycount on the Friday....

I saw Bodycount way back and they were great. Never been a big Testament fan, saw them at Clash of The Titans in 1988 and I think they're just a bit boring (even though Alex Skolnick is great). Have a great time though.

Got tickets to see Slayer and Anthrax in Leeds in November, you going to any gigs on that tour mate ?

• 3 weeks later...

Off to see nofx, alkaline trio and lagwagon - my mates band Templeton Pek supporting so I've snook on the guest list.

Looking forward to it loads, but to be honest hadn't listened to much of their music (plus never really liked lagwagon) so was feeling the need to listen to some back catalogues to reganiliarise myself a bit.

Suffice to say I was delighted to hear that nofx are choosing to play the whole of punk in drublic and alkaline trio are playing the whole of from here to infirmary.

Both great albums and more to the point, gives me a fighting chance to know the words to the songs that will play.

This weeks listening has been awesome, if a little repetitive!

• Upvote 2

I saw Bodycount way back and they were great. Never been a big Testament fan, saw them at Clash of The Titans in 1988 and I think they're just a bit boring (even though Alex Skolnick is great). Have a great time though.

Got tickets to see Slayer and Anthrax in Leeds in November, you going to any gigs on that tour mate ?

I saw body count at Leeds festival around 7/8 years ago having heard nothing other than what my mate had told me as I walked up. It was possibly the best gig I saw that weekend. Brilliant stuff.

• Upvote 1

Big fan of SOIA, saw them earlier this year tear it up in Newcastle. Although they've been around for years they played great and look like they're still loving it.

Latest album was great too.

Awesome, bet they're great to see live. I've heard a few of their songs over the years but not listened to much of them. Am going to make sure that changes shortly though I think.