You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thought I'd post this as it popped up on shuffle on the old ipod. 

Old band some of my mates had.

Fun fact for all of you trivia fans, the girl on the front cover is the daughter of Tony Bray, or Abbadon as he is more commonly known from his time in Venom.

And one of them in Dryll with another ex Venom man Jeff Dunn.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to see Machine Head in a few weeks.

Not so much my thing as I'm more of a punk/psychobilly kinda dude - but can appreciate decent metal.

Guest list kinda deal.

Any suggestions what are better tracks to acclimate myself with them a bit better?

Only really listened to them in passing.

Not so much my thing as I'm more of a punk/psychobilly kinda dude - but can appreciate decent metal.

Guest list kinda deal.

Any suggestions what are better tracks to acclimate myself with them a bit better?

Davidian is a firm fan favourite.

[YouTube]

[/YouTube]

Will post up some more in about an hour. Kind of tricky walking, copying & pasting and then posting on Tapatalk.

• Upvote 1

How much does he look like his brother on there?

Guest list kinda deal.

Mate of mine works in Guitar Guitar in Newcastle and his boss sold Rob Flynn some rare bit of kit that is pretty much impossible to get now and every time they are in the UK now he's out for meals with him and stuff and all bestie mates and shit like that. The fucker. 

And the reason I visited the thread, I'm sure I've posted this before but seemingly ignored band a lot of the time. Which is a shame.

• Upvote 1

Cleansing, Scorpio Rising and Beg to Differ really stand out for me.

The guitar on it's own at the start of Cut Rate! Awesome.

I was probably at a few of those at the Riverside too. Always seemed to be Tool and/or Wool on with them. 

Saw them a couple of times at The Mayfair too, and once down in Sheffield.

Cut Rate riff is awesome, totally agree mate.

• 3 weeks later...