You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

[YOUTUBE]vyQZ13jobIY[/YOUTUBE]

Going to see these support Alice In Chains on the 11th of November at the Apollo (I think it is the Apollo) 

I like their quirkyness and this one reminds me of Mr Bungle with the organ going on but obviously not as awesomely fucked up as Carousel like. 

Good metal docu' on sky arts at the minute.

It's a brilliant series is Metal Evolution Stouff. Not enough FNM on it though as they only briefly touch on it on the Nu Metal episode (which they are not and should not be included in that genre)

I do love the hatred for Glam metal on it though.

Haha, that kid in the Newcastle shirt stacking it... hehehe.

Don't get the skinny kids throwing their elbows out stuff, seems a little try-hard. But the rest has been around since the start... at least since LA hardcore. Germs etc. Probably made worse by Sick of it All and the NY hardcore scene in the 90s.

But yeah, I'd usually be skanking in the middle of it like it's the Selecter or something. Well not anymore, I'd be watching. and Laughing.

Still.. enjoyed the band. Shades of Verbal Abuse.

Been listening to Mudhoney's new album in bits this week. Anyone else on to it?

"Ah ah-ah-ah! Uh-oh god damn!". Yeah, I like it.   Also have a single out "Die Die Die" which I think is a Misfits cover but don't quote me on that.  600 copies on red vinyl. 

Next month Sub Pop are reissuing Soundgarden's :"Screaming Life" with added tracks from their Fopp EP plus "Sub Pop Rock City" from the Sub Pop 200 compilation, all remastered by Jack Endino.  

• Upvote 1

"Ah ah-ah-ah! Uh-oh god damn!". Yeah, I like it. Also have a single out "Die Die Die" which I think is a Misfits cover but don't quote me on that. 600 copies on red vinyl.

Next month Sub Pop are reissuing Soundgarden's :"Screaming Life" with added tracks from their Fopp EP plus "Sub Pop Rock City" from the Sub Pop 200 compilation, all remastered by Jack Endino.

Had a couple couple of listens but not proper sit down and cconcentrate listens. I have enjoyed it. The dancey opener had me confused then they go back into being Mudhoney. Gonna get going in the car.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone was into No For an Answer, Dan O'Mahony has a new band called Done Dying and the 7" is worth a listen.

Also good to see Chris Dodge of Spazz in a new band that is not noise related. They are called To the Point and have a good 7" you can listen to on You Tube called Mentally checked out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ply9uPvdU74 You can't beat a bit of Power Violence!

• Upvote 1