You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

In less than 90 minutes we'll be in spider season; Christ knows why but they all seem to come out in September.

How will you setting up your offensive? I'm going for a zero tolerance policy; if I see one it's having a flush burial - none of this keeping them alive and throwing them in the garden, you've got to send out the right message. I may even put one of their heads on a cocktail stick.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Daddy long-legs has the most venomous bite of all british spiders, its lucky that their jaws are too small to bite through human flesh.

just a thought for you there.

Man, I hate the cunts. I'm in this old Victorian place that's going to be jam packed full of the hairy horrible bastards.

I could have gone so far with this post Christopher, I'll settle for calling you and your girly mates.................well girls.

I could have gone so far with this post Christopher, I'll settle for calling you and your girly mates.................well girls.

For weeks, I'd been trying to figure out whether this was going to be a Spider House. I was putting my washing on the clothes horse the other day and there was one of the biggest 8-legged fucks I'd ever seen in my life just waiting to eat me. I squealed and called for Jaqui to save me.

Why do people fear Spiders over here. They are little fucking fanny's compared to elsewhere in the World and deserve to be mocked on sight. If we lived in Austalia or the Amazon I'd be bricking it if a Spider started crawling up my leg but over here I laugh at them.

If you see a Spider, pick it up and just laugh at it.

I do.

I have trained myself to ignore them. When I enter a room i deliberately don't look in the places most likely to have one on it, corners, ceilings, skirting boards etc. For example if I go into the kitchen for a drink I'll go straight to the kitchen, get a mug from the cupboard and then straight the sink, staring directly at my objectives. This way I very rarely see them although I am aware that they come into our house at this time of the year

You big fucking girls. Not strictly a spider, but none of you had better go to Colchester then....

Paratrooper's family flees home after Afghan spider 'kills dog' | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Camel Spider THE Picture everyone is talking about.

I'm loving some of the mythical stories on the Camel Spider site. Bored? Not come across any insurgents? Want a heroic 'war' story? Then start an urban legend about how the camel spiders are organising to take over the world.

Most camel spider stories are greatly exagerated, they are in the main shit scared of humans but they are nonetheless fuckin' horrible and fast bastards.

I woke up in my cot bed during a 2 month stint in Baghdad to see one crawling over my mozzy net inches from my face;

CamelSpider06.jpg

In less than 90 minutes we'll be in spider season; Christ knows why but they all seem to come out in September.

How will you setting up your offensive? I'm going for a zero tolerance policy; if I see one it's having a flush burial - none of this keeping them alive and throwing them in the garden, you've got to send out the right message. I may even put one of their heads on a cocktail stick.

saw a weird one today. hung from lampshade. tiny with orangey colour......my lad did come back from africa last month!