Quantcast
Slapper Stories - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

23_Carra_Gold

Slapper Stories

Back seat of my car in an observation parking strip next to Albany Airport runway a coupla days ago. Her cunt was fucking smelly. The sad part is I wasnt even drunk

People don't usually believe the good ones.

But whatever... here is one:

When I was living in Arizona......etc .

With all the "So I'm like, ok" and "Whatever"s I couldn't help but read that whole thing in an American accent.

EDIT - Hammy beat me to it.

I pulled a bird in my local once. There was 2 of them and my mate got the other one. They took us back to theirs. My mate took one upstairs so i got into the other one downstairs. Within 2 seconds of me kissing her she says:

GIRL - "I'm on, do you want me to suck you off"

ME "If you must"

2 seconds into sucking me off she says

"where do you want to cum? in my mouth or in my face?"

So she looked like a painters radio afterwards. Slapper of the best kind!

ONe of my 'ex' girlfriends was dirty but very sexy, we would do it in the car and in public places sometimes.

Anyway, one day we were doing it in her bed - sex - and she asked if I minded would her friend come over. I pretended I did mind and did not want the friend over so she said she would not call her.

Then an hour later I said she should come over anyway. Her freind was very sexy too. So then the three of us were in her bed and it went on all night:yes:

• Upvote 1

ONe of my 'ex' girlfriends was dirty but very sexy, we would do it in the car and in public places sometimes.

Anyway, one day we were doing it in her bed - sex - and she asked if I minded would her friend come over. I pretended I did mind and did not want the friend over so she said she would not call her.

Then an hour later I said she should come over anyway. Her freind was very sexy too. So then the three of us were in her bed and it went on all night:yes:

Andriy Voronin - Aged 12 and 3 quarters.

That made me laugh.

Also, the original story is a bit shit now in comparison to Lances. Although mine was an 18 year old doing a bit of statutory rape I think Lance shades it with encouraging his mate to rape the girl he was shagging.

Glad you added that. I was sat here thinking "doing what?".

• Upvote 1

That made me laugh.

Also, the original story is a bit shit now in comparison to Lances. Although mine was an 18 year old doing a bit of statutory rape I think Lance shades it with encouraging his mate to rape the girl he was shagging.

Hey now! It's like a film I'll have to put in a line that reads:

"No strippers were raped during the creation of this story."

Anyway, it would have just been consent based on deception at worst!

Yes, attempting to facilitate rape is absolutely fine when you are 18

I get the "no means no" principle, but surely silence means "ah, go on". No?

Think of danielle smith and you'd be very close to my 'tale'

What? A load of scouse scallies filmed themselves shagging you and sticking a bottle in you?

The shame!

i could probably share a couple of old stories, but then i'd lose my reputation as an innocent, polite, cat-loving canadian.

i suppose it would be okay after the whole tiger woods saga...maybe a bit later.

All I can picture is that scene out of the '40 Year Old Virgin" when Steve Carell is playing cards with the lads and trying to tell a sex story.

:yes::yes:

All I can picture is that scene out of the '40 Year Old Virgin" when Steve Carell is playing cards with the lads and trying to tell a sex story.

Haha it is true though! The 'ex' girlfriend was a blond and hte friend had black hair and big tits. Three people so many combinations :yes:

• Upvote 1

:yes::yes:

Haha it is true though! The 'ex' girlfriend was a blond and hte friend had black hair and big tits. Three people so many combinations :yes:

Ah, so you played scrabble with them then.

What? A load of scouse scallies filmed themselves shagging you and sticking a bottle in you?

The shame!

There wasn't a bottle, but yes....sorta

Mucky, mucky girl.