You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slapper Stories

23_Carra_Gold

Yeah Preston one. wasn't the first lady I'd fingered in there either.

My mate got kicked out on one new years eve there bouncers caught him shagging in toilets. To add insult to injury he had took all his clothes off including shoes and socks. They waited till he had his clothes back on even in there hurling a naked man out would be a bit mad.

Yeah Preston one. wasn't the first lady I'd fingered in there either.

My mate got kicked out on one new years eve there bouncers caught him shagging in toilets. To add insult to injury he had took all his clothes off including shoes and socks. They waited till he had his clothes back on even in there hurling a naked man out would be a bit mad.

Did they give the other fella a chance to get dressed aswell Ted.

• Upvote 3

Wasn't it in Bootle on the Dock Road. I remember hearing about Mr T going in there once when he was doing pant in Liverpool. Bruce Grobelaar had something to do with it, part owner or something.

Think you're on about Bonkers on the Dock Road.

Yep, Tokyo Joe's was a sound place for a finger pie and a BJ. Peppermint Place was another great place for a pie and a wank, as well. 

• Upvote 1

Wasn't it in Bootle on the Dock Road. I remember hearing about Mr T going in there once when he was doing pant in Liverpool. Bruce Grobelaar had something to do with it, part owner or something.

cairo joes on the corner of church st and derby road bootle.

Bruce Grobelaar opened it and they brought in a load of sand in the road outside and a real camel! 

Think you're on about Bonkers on the Dock Road.

Yep, Tokyo Joe's was a sound place for a finger pie and a BJ. Peppermint Place was another great place for a pie and a wank, as well.

Or Flames. Shit holes both.

My mate grab his Ma and threw her to a cab outside Secrets in Litherland once. Classy twat, I just buzzed off it!

Good old Tacky Jacks. Many an episode of sexual misdemeanours was carried out in that place and no doubt still does even though they've tried to go down the upmarket chino bastard style of club.

I always remember a rumour that went round school that if you were in there and this big black bird got her hands on you, you ended up round the back of Tokes getting a wank and she'd snap your cock in half for shits and gigs. It has all the hallmarks of a Jay Cartwright story.

They had some really foul beer and alcopops on offer for a pound a pop. I also remember Sophie Ellis-Bextor coming to play and the club making a big deal about it, which I suppose was fair enough as she had been number 1 a few months earlier. She was 90 minutes late, came onto stage and mimed why does it feel so good, milked the applause and then mimed it again. One of the weirdest nights there.

Tokes was one proper fucking hole. Had some grim nights in there.

On the positive side it's existance has allowed me to keep shit jokes about Preston running whenever Tokyo Joe, the poster, pops up.

There's plenty of jokes to be had about Preston and rightly so hahaha.

I can remember all the hype surrounding that Remmie and I avoided it like the plague.

They had some really foul beer and alcopops on offer for a pound a pop. I also remember Sophie Ellis-Bextor coming to play and the club making a big deal about it, which I suppose was fair enough as she had been number 1 a few months earlier. She was 90 minutes late, came onto stage and mimed why does it feel so good, milked the applause and then mimed it again. One of the weirdest nights there.

Woody's alcopops they were. Tokes sold them for a pound. Was in there one night and it was a penny a drink until someone went the toilet. They put tin foil over the doors so you could see when somebody had been and then hike the prices back up. The local hard knock stood guard over the two doors to stop people entering and ending the deal. The place stunk of piss more than usual by about 9pm.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Hello All

Read the general forum for ages but never posted. I found it after a villa Liverpool game being a villa season ticket holder. Was heartened to see that you are as disillusion as us all;) and read most days after that.

So here is my story... I ran, was a pretty good distance runner who trained with many Olympic athletes. Every year we went warm weather training either with a UK squad or our training group. That year we went to Albafera in Portugal, after a tough few days, we went out to a night club on site to wind down. A mate of mine pulled a Portuguese girl that worked at the resort. After the usual getting her drunk etc he took her back to his room where his room mate had gone back earlier. After he had finished shagging her, My mate rolled off, his room mate was looking at him. Mate asked roomy if he wants a go and he gets up to try. The girl apparently was up for it from what little could be understood and he came over to get aboard. he asked if there was a condom but the only one he had, had just been used. The room mate then went into the bathroom and washed out the condom came back stuck it on and had a go.

He was on question of sport once could not watch without a little chuckle

This one is a bit "Ched"

• 1 year later...

What happened to Andriy Voronin? Very funny guy

ONe of my 'ex' girlfriends was dirty but very sexy, we would do it in the car and in public places sometimes.

Anyway, one day we were doing it in her bed - sex - and she asked if I minded would her friend come over. I pretended I did mind and did not want the friend over so she said she would not call her.

Then an hour later I said she should come over anyway. Her freind was very sexy too. So then the three of us were in her bed and it went on all night:yes:

When I was in college years I had many differnet girl stories - life's so boring once you start working but I still have some!

Last month I was out with a friend and we met some girls in a bar who were really cute hoties. Anyway we went back to their place and LET'S JUST SAY THAT WE HAD FUN (HAHA HAHA) but one of them was crazy - wanted to tape record it on her internet camera and broadcast! No thanks! :eek:

No was like a webcamera, subdude.

If I had a copy of it I would gladly show it to you mate!! or photographs?

Let's just say we were in BED for a long time but I DID NOT SLEEP (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :whistle:)

No Golfy, we were DOING THE WILDE THING. (sex) :whistle:

• Upvote 1

God I miss him

Fucking hell mate great fucking story!!

One of my main favoirite fantasys would be to UNLOAD (if you know what I mean :whistle:) on a sexy lady on the edge of a CLIFF, maybe there would be tourists near by saying "look at that, what the fuck" when they get their photos back!

Hahah it's 'ironic' with your name:

Let's just say I would like my MEATMAN to be introduced to her AIRBAGS :whistle:

Once when I was working with my UNCLE on a buildings job we were repairing the home of TWO MODELS. Doing the windows and doing the some brick work, plastering and PAINTING. Anyway my uncle had to be on another job on a FRIDAY at the End of the week so I remained finishing the work in their house. I wanted to eat my LUNCH at two o clock so went to eat it in Kitchens. One of the MODELS came in from the shower, BALLS NAKED (she was blonde, large BREASTS) and said "oh I have no towel on" to which I replied with a SMILE. Let's just say we did sex every way every angle for four HOURS. The funny thing is my uncle returned and said "shit man you have not done much work for today." I told him all about it but he did not BELIEVE me. I went back and FINISHED work next day.