You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slapper Stories

23_Carra_Gold

• 1 year later...
On 12/3/2009 at 12:20 PM, Unrighteous said:

I think the worst dirty slapper story coincides with my introduction to shagging same 'eads. I had just moved to Liverpool and met a same 'ead that fancied a go whilst wandering around in walkabout (that place is rank, by the way) and anyway, we hop in a taxi back to hers and its right near the kirkdale train station, and anyway... the place is a fucking disaster.

Despite high levels of alcohol, there was no way I was dining at her Y, as her place really was filthy and kind of smelled.

We went at it for a while and then both of us passed out. When I woke up, I was horrified.

Her flat was all sorts of horrible. I went to take a piss before excusing myself from there, and the bathroom was ... rancid. There was like mould all over the place, and tiles were missing all over the floors, and like everywhere else there was garbage strewn all over the fucking place. Luckily, I was already wearing my shoes to make a hasty retreat lest the toilet flush woke her up.

Even still, I basically stood in the doorway of the bathroom and pissed in the sink(It was closer to the doorway than the toilet and I still missed the target for some of it) so I didn't have to go into that toxic waste dump.

I wanted to add: The sheets were very fucking dirty as well. I got into my flat and got into the shower right away and scrubbed myself like a rape victim for quite a while.

Hang on, someone introduced Lance to shagging birds with Down's syndrome,  ?? so he went looking for one and her house was filthy ??

• 2 years later...

My mate in work is mulling over banging some girl he manages. She's quite fit but is an absolute mentalist and will literally have 4 or 5 different moods a day. His brother works in the same office and he shagged her on and off behind his wife's back for a year, while she was engaged to another lad. 

She invited him to her house a few weeks back but he politely declined as he found out that at least another 4 lads he knows have shagged her. She was even seeing two of them at the same time but they weren't aware of it.

My mate has called her "Shipman" as he says the more he finds out about her, the more victims come to light. 

• Upvote 12

17 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

My mate in work is mulling over banging some girl he manages. She's quite fit but is an absolute mentalist and will literally have 4 or 5 different moods a day. His brother works in the same office and he shagged her on and off behind his wife's back for a year, while she was engaged to another lad. 

She invited him to her house a few weeks back but he politely declined as he found out that at least another 4 lads he knows have shagged her. She was even seeing two of them at the same time but they weren't aware of it.

My mate has called her "Shipman" as he says the more he finds out about her, the more victims come to light. 

Any pics floating about or you gonna leave us all up in fucking limbo? 

On 11/12/2009 at 23:01, manwiththestick said:

Speaking of Ibiza, i was in Eden with this bird and i'm there dancing my tits off and she's all behind me rubbing herself up against me she then make a bee line for my cock and starts rubbing it and shout down my ear than she wants my dick in her asap.

We carry on for a bit and she tells me about this run down derelict villa she had seen on the way down from the hotel and says she wants me to fuck her up against one of it's walls?? Anyway me being a gentlemen agree to her request and after a trip to KFC we are making our way back to the hotel when we stumble across the said building.

Needless to say we make our way over to it and proceed with shagging up against this wall where people walking past could see us and i gotta load of "way heys" and "get in there lad, give her one for me". Ace.

Ended up marrying her.

Brilliant. 

• Upvote 1