You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slapper Stories

23_Carra_Gold

Speaking of Ibiza, i was in Eden with this bird and i'm there dancing my tits off and she's all behind me rubbing herself up against me she then make a bee line for my cock and starts rubbing it and shout down my ear than she wants my dick in her asap.

We carry on for a bit and she tells me about this run down derelict villa she had seen on the way down from the hotel and says she wants me to fuck her up against one of it's walls?? Anyway me being a gentlemen agree to her request and after a trip to KFC we are making our way back to the hotel when we stumble across the said building.

Needless to say we make our way over to it and proceed with shagging up against this wall where people walking past could see us and i gotta load of "way heys" and "get in there lad, give her one for me". Ace.

Ended up marrying her.

When shags go wrong.

Takes me back two years. I was with this Yankee bird, (but another girl turned up from the US of A to ruin it all), with shiny skin and a sexy booty and all the rest. Anyway, I got her kecks off and she was wearing a skimpy pair of 'Love Cock' (in the style of Love Coke) knickers.

Fear not, brave listeners, I got it all wet.

It all proceeded from there much as you'd imagine...

When I was 20/21 I had a six month affair with a woman who was 49/50. Right dirty bitch she was and I'm not ashamed to say she taught me a hell of a lot.

Anyway she had this fantasy of driving across the Severn Bridge at night with us both bollock naked and her giving me a blow job. For those of you who don't know the severn Bridge is a toll bridge.

Instead of going to a coin drop toll I wanted a receipt as a momento of the experience so went to a manned toll. The guys face was a picture when he looked into the car, I had this massive cheesy grin (as well as member!) as I asked him for a receipt and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Anyways it became to much and I had to pull over and fuck her there and then, bear in mind there is no hard shoulder on the bridge.

After I had unloaded and she had squirted everywhere I carried on driving across the bridge to the next motorway junction, turned around and came back to hers. Happy days.

When I was 20/21 I had a six month affair with a woman who was 49/50. Right dirty bitch she was and I'm not ashamed to say she taught me a hell of a lot.

Anyway she had this fantasy of driving across the Severn Bridge at night with us both bollock naked and her giving me a blow job. For those of you who don't know the severn Bridge is a toll bridge.

Instead of going to a coin drop toll I wanted a receipt as a momento of the experience so went to a manned toll. The guys face was a picture when he looked into the car, I had this massive cheesy grin (as well as member!) as I asked him for a receipt and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Anyways it became to much and I had to pull over and fuck her there and then, bear in mind there is no hard shoulder on the bridge.

After I had unloaded and she had squirted everywhere I carried on driving across the bridge to the next motorway junction, turned around and came back to hers. Happy days.

Fucking hell mate great fucking story!!

One of my main favoirite fantasys would be to UNLOAD (if you know what I mean :whistle:) on a sexy lady on the edge of a CLIFF, maybe there would be tourists near by saying "look at that, what the fuck" when they get their photos back!

• Upvote 1

One of my main favoirite fantasys would be to UNLOAD (if you know what I mean :whistle:) on a sexy lady on the edge of a CLIFF, maybe there would be tourists near by saying "look at that, what the fuck" when they get their photos back!

No, I really don't; please, do tell.

Also, why are you shouting CLIFF at us? It works just as well in lower case I'd imagine.

Ooh.jpg

I've got literally 10's of these.

The funniest one was shagging some bird from Flames in bootle (the quad was full)

She insisted on me carrying her home fireman like.

Tits from Baywatch face from crimewatch.

I did her this way and that and being a bit of a hifi buff notiticed her dads' reel to reel tape machine. After we finished I played with the buttons. One thing wound around the other and the thing expired in a bang. I fucked off sharp.

• 2 months later...

Not a "slapper" story as such, but this one had me in fucking stitches a few weeks ago, I've been meaning to post it for a while.

My mate pulled the same piece twice in two weekends in the same place, gone back to hers done the business. The first time, she overslept and missed work. The second time, the same happened. Only this time when she woke up, she had a text message:

"Don't bother coming in tomorrow, you're fired."

She woke my mate up, who was still half twisted.

"John, look at this... I've lost my job."

John: You know what that is, don't you?

"What?"

John: Unlucky.

She roared at him before, still being half cut herself, getting on the phone bawling at her former employer. Whilst this was happening, my mate poured himself a bowl of Corn Flakes, used the last of her milk and fucked off.

It probably doesn't sound as funny written, but my god I did some laughing at that.

• Upvote 2

Not a "slapper" story as such, but this one had me in fucking stitches a few weeks ago, I've been meaning to post it for a while.

My mate pulled the same piece twice in two weekends in the same place, gone back to hers done the business. The first time, she overslept and missed work. The second time, the same happened. Only this time when she woke up, she had a text message:

"Don't bother coming in tomorrow, you're fired."

She woke my mate up, who was still half twisted.

"John, look at this... I've lost my job."

John: You know what that is, don't you?

"What?"

John: Unlucky.

She roared at him before, still being half cut herself, getting on the phone bawling at her former employer. Whilst this was happening, my mate poured himself a bowl of Corn Flakes, used the last of her milk and fucked off.

It probably doesn't sound as funny written, but my god I did some laughing at that.

Superb. You've gotta love a sharp response like that so early in the morning after a night out.