You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slapper Stories

23_Carra_Gold

Someone mentioned a place called the Pleasure Room in a thread on the *f where you could spend £20 and drink all night. I attempted to link the post but RiS'd it up.

Anyway, here's my slapper story.

We had a meat market in town called the Mauritania, all your drinks all night for £15 on a wednesday. Trouble was it was an over 35's club full of knuckle draggers looking for a scrap and fifty year old slags wanting a quick fuck round the back before their ol fella picked them up at the end of the night.

Me and a mate had a fair few good nights in there. We were obviously no where near 35, christ we weren't even 25 but we knew a couple of the bouncers so always had a laugh.

One night I was caught with me kecks around my ankles pissing in the sink in the birds bog so was told I had to leave but I could come back the next week if I went quietly.

Some old tart, she must have been 40 if she was a day, begged the bouncer for him to let me stay if she made sure I behaved. The bouncer was sound and let me stay in, for a while at least.

He eventually through me out after he found me sat in the corner fast asleep with this tart giving me head. I have no idea if she knew I was asleep or not, but I felt violated. It was great.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/86474-juan-mata.html

A mate of mine goosed some bird on a lads holiday and as soon as he came out the room he said his nob felt funny and that he'd defo caught something.

He has caught a dose which he found out when he went for a wee the next morning a clump, yes a clump of puss hit the pan before the wee.

She must of been fucking riddled.

A mate of mine goosed some bird on a lads holiday and as soon as he came out the room he said his nob felt funny and that he'd defo caught something.

He has caught a dose which he found out when he went for a wee the next morning a clump, yes a clump of puss hit the pan before the wee.

I think I threw up a bit in my mouth reading that.

My mate pulled some bird in town a few years ago and she was a bit of a Horse but a shags a shag we thought. He got off to hers before we left and we thought no more of it until we were getting off and I realised he had my keys in his Jacket.

We called him up and he told us to go o some house in Anfield to get them. We got there and he opened the door with a face I'll never forget and peeping around the door are 3 Kids calling him 'Uncle Phil'. He said thye house stunk of cat piss and the kids were feral but insisted on staying until he got a shag.

The next day he called me up fuming. He got his shag but came away with nits. He was fucking crawling in them.

My lunch had mayo in and I feel ill now thats vile.

oh and by the way Andriy Voronin post are awsome its like he a 14yr old kid talking about 'the S word' for the first time.

A mate of mine (yes, it is a mate) met some woman from Toxteth out one night and took her back to his uni digs. Anyway, turns out she used to be homeless and claimed she'd been with 70 odd men, so in my mate's words, he thought he'd err on the side of caution and do her up the bum instead.

• Upvote 1

A mate of mine nailed some whores in Thailand (inc a pre-op Trannie but that's another story) and on the way back his knob starting stinging. He went for a piss on the plane and it was pure puss. By the time he got back he could hardly walk and his knob was oozing constantly.

He phones the clinic before he'd unpacked and managed to get a cancellation appointment that afternoon. He had all the tests and had caught;

syphillis

gonorrhea

clamidia

NSU

He also had an AIDS test but that was the only thing he didn't catch. They gave him antibiotics for the does but after 2 weeks of having to wear bog-roll down his pants to catch the puss oozing out of his cock it still hadn't gone. Turns out he's got a brand new strain of gonorrhea and the only thing they could hope would shift it was a massive dose of antibiotics. The doc actually asked him if he could write up his case for a medical journal.