You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slapper Stories

23_Carra_Gold

Another one... Not sure if its a good one or a bad one.

Anyway, I was in Vancouver and working the door at a nightclub at this time. I had finished working and went to another bar for a few drinks and a few of the lads that I know from working in the area were there and buying me a few beverages and we were just bullshitting and having a good time.

This woman about 30ish was there, and she was an attractive girl, and was flirting with me earlier in the evening. She seemed nice, from what I remembered earlier, so I went over and chatted with her for a few and then invited her to come join us. She came over and had a few drinks with us, and this guy Andy was all, "Since they are closing let's go back to mine and have a few drinks."

Anyway, we get back to his and are chatting, drinking, and such. The girl is sitting on my lap and getting pretty handsy so I ask Andy if I can use his bedroom, and he was cool with it, so I take her in there and shag her. Afterwards, I throw on my boxers and undershirt and go to the bathroom to clean up a bit and have a piss.

When I get back to the bedroom, she isn't there so I get dressed and head out to the living room where she's kneeling, naked, and blowing that guy Andy, and jerking off another guy.

Needless to say, she got fucked by five guys that night.

The funniest part, is she was out pretty often, and we all saw her around a bit. I always had a little chuckle every time I saw some guy chatting her up.

I remember back in my youth, I was 18 and this bird I was shagging was pure filth. The type of bird that you could ring up and say that you would be over in an hour and by the time you got there she was already gagging for it.

She lived in this massive house in the village out of the town. She had a caravan that was used for holidays out in one of her many fields and we used it to fuck in it something chronic.

She was one of those that you would be in this carravan for 8 hours just smoking pot and shagging, I used to walk out the next day with my nob throbbing so much it was agony to walk.

Well one day I was having a right rummage with my fingers. One, then, two, then three, and the fourth finger just slipped right in.

In all the moaning and groaning she turned to me, grabbed my other hand and started sucking it. She then said I want the same amount of fingers up my arse.

I was completley lost for words, but dont you just love slags.

• Upvote 1

I have a few slapper stories from Uni. A few I'm involved with and another I'm not

My first year at WSU I lived in front of 5 sorority girls who I partied a lot with. Not one of them was worth a sober fuck but they all managed to have fellas lining up around 1 am as the pub closed.

So as some neighbors and I were sitting out on their porch bullshitting when we hear some dude cursing this girls name and walking towards us. We're all pissing ourselves because in a matter of 3 hours, we'd seen this broad walk in with a friend of ours and come out alone and go back to the bars.

So we ask this fella what was going on, and he goes on to tell us that she blew him in the alley next to the pub, took him home to have a go and when they got to her room he sees our friend passed out stark naked on her bed.

We find out later that our mate had been to a house party with her, couldn't find a room so they hustled back to hers, the do it, he passes out, and a legend was born.

I'll get a couple more in when I catch a break at work

When I was in college years I had many differnet girl stories - life's so boring once you start working but I still have some!

Last month I was out with a friend and we met some girls in a bar who were really cute hoties. Anyway we went back to their place and LET'S JUST SAY THAT WE HAD FUN (HAHA HAHA) but one of them was crazy - wanted to tape record it on her internet camera and broadcast! No thanks! :eek:

• Upvote 1

theres no tap recorders anymore but if she has one then you dead right shes crazy:whistle:

we need to see some pics of these sluts in action.:yes: for research purposes only.ahem8)

No was like a webcamera, subdude.

If I had a copy of it I would gladly show it to you mate!! or photographs?

Let's just say we were in BED for a long time but I DID NOT SLEEP (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :whistle:)

• Upvote 1

No Golfy, we were DOING THE WILDE THING. (sex) :whistle:

Great, I hope you didn't use any of these lines

Hey! My mom has that same bra...

Are those real?

Is that smell coming from you?

Why can't you ever shave your legs?

Does your family have to watch?

I'm out of condoms, can I use a sock?

No, the blindfold is for me. The handcuffs are for you.

I have a few slapper stories from Uni. A few I'm involved with and another I'm not

My first year at WSU I lived in front of 5 sorority girls who I partied a lot with. Not one of them was worth a sober fuck but they all managed to have fellas lining up around 1 am as the pub closed.

So as some neighbors and I were sitting out on their porch bullshitting when we hear some dude cursing this girls name and walking towards us. We're all pissing ourselves because in a matter of 3 hours, we'd seen this broad walk in with a friend of ours and come out alone and go back to the bars.

So we ask this fella what was going on, and he goes on to tell us that she blew him in the alley next to the pub, took him home to have a go and when they got to her room he sees our friend passed out stark naked on her bed.

We find out later that our mate had been to a house party with her, couldn't find a room so they hustled back to hers, the do it, he passes out, and a legend was born.

I'll get a couple more in when I catch a break at work

007SRD_Seth_Rogen_004.jpg

"On the night of our wedding, we had group sex. I wasn't in it, though. But i could hear it, through the wall."