You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slapper Stories

23_Carra_Gold

People don't usually believe the good ones.

But whatever... here is one:

When I was living in Arizona......etc .

With all the "So I'm like, ok" and "Whatever"s I couldn't help but read that whole thing in an American accent.

EDIT - Hammy beat me to it.

I pulled a bird in my local once. There was 2 of them and my mate got the other one. They took us back to theirs. My mate took one upstairs so i got into the other one downstairs. Within 2 seconds of me kissing her she says:

GIRL - "I'm on, do you want me to suck you off"

ME "If you must"

2 seconds into sucking me off she says

"where do you want to cum? in my mouth or in my face?"

So she looked like a painters radio afterwards. Slapper of the best kind!

ONe of my 'ex' girlfriends was dirty but very sexy, we would do it in the car and in public places sometimes.

Anyway, one day we were doing it in her bed - sex - and she asked if I minded would her friend come over. I pretended I did mind and did not want the friend over so she said she would not call her.

Then an hour later I said she should come over anyway. Her freind was very sexy too. So then the three of us were in her bed and it went on all night:yes:

• Upvote 1

ONe of my 'ex' girlfriends was dirty but very sexy, we would do it in the car and in public places sometimes.

Anyway, one day we were doing it in her bed - sex - and she asked if I minded would her friend come over. I pretended I did mind and did not want the friend over so she said she would not call her.

Then an hour later I said she should come over anyway. Her freind was very sexy too. So then the three of us were in her bed and it went on all night:yes:

Andriy Voronin - Aged 12 and 3 quarters.

That made me laugh.

Also, the original story is a bit shit now in comparison to Lances. Although mine was an 18 year old doing a bit of statutory rape I think Lance shades it with encouraging his mate to rape the girl he was shagging.

Glad you added that. I was sat here thinking "doing what?".

• Upvote 1

That made me laugh.

Also, the original story is a bit shit now in comparison to Lances. Although mine was an 18 year old doing a bit of statutory rape I think Lance shades it with encouraging his mate to rape the girl he was shagging.

Hey now! It's like a film I'll have to put in a line that reads:

"No strippers were raped during the creation of this story."

Anyway, it would have just been consent based on deception at worst!

All I can picture is that scene out of the '40 Year Old Virgin" when Steve Carell is playing cards with the lads and trying to tell a sex story.