Section_31

You hate it, but everyone else loves it.

Tomato Sauce.

As I’ve grown more tolerant in my dotage I can just about tolerate it on a burger purchased in some fast food joint. In days gone by, they’d have to do me one without. I never have it on anything at home though.

Another reason why I hate the fruity cunt is how much of it my kids consume. Costs me a fortune and it’s not even something I like. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If you don't like something you don't like something. Respect for that. But if you can look me in the eye and tell me you can eat a chip without vinegar on then you better have knuckle dusters on when I call you a nonce. 

(curry sauce doesn't need vinegar) 

The unadorned, naked fried to perfection chip needs not condiment, sauce nor relish for its starchy, crisped flesh to be enjoyed by the meat and potatoes advocate. Now finish your Sarson's and step outside!

36 minutes ago, torahboy said:

The unadorned, naked fried to perfection chip needs not condiment, sauce nor relish for its starchy, crisped flesh to be enjoyed by the meat and potatoes advocate. Now finish your Sarson's and step outside!

You’re the Roy Walker of chippy goers 

4 hours ago, Dave D said:

Formula 1 

Allison Hammond

Red wine  

F1 is an excellent shout. Loads of other sports - cricket, golf, MMA, boxing, horse racing - leave me cold, too. I would have added wrestling to that list, but it's not a sport.

Gambling on sports is shit, too.

Eggs.

I'm not allergic to them, and I'll eat them blended into a cake mix or something, but I can't stand eating the fuckers whole, boiled, fried,  whatever. 

The smell, the taste, the texture, the knowing that I'm eating a fucking animals eggs. Totally irrational given I'd eat their arsholes in a hotdog, but there we are.

12 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Eggs.

I'm not allergic to them, and I'll eat them blended into a cake mix or something, but I can't stand eating the fuckers whole, boiled, fried,  whatever. 

The smell, the taste, the texture, the knowing that I'm eating a fucking animals eggs. Totally irrational given I'd eat their arsholes in a hotdog, but there we are.

Same, I can just about stand over hard fried eggs with a cooked breakfast or an omelette with smoked bacon and chilli, but anything else, especially with runny yolks, just makes me feel sick.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Roast Dinner

Don't mind a Roast dinner my lad cooks a mean one to be fair,  but Gravy fucking hell I've hated it since I was a kid and still hate it now and won't have it anywhere near it might sound weird but that's how it is .

• Upvote 1

On 12/05/2022 at 12:58, Evelyn Tentions said:

Marvel stuff and all superhero movies. SF, fantasy, Stephen King, and horror movies. Not even vaguely interested in any of them.

Marvel and Superhero stuff,yes but there are some excellent horrors and Stephen King stories and films out there. The problem is that the stuff labelled 'horror' often isn't that genre at all. 

47 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Homous. It’s just baby sick. I hate it and everything associated with it. 

I remember one of the first times I ordered a kebab, and accidentally asked for humus, thinking it was chilli sauce. Nearly burned the entire city down in rage after the first bite.

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

Homous. It’s just baby sick. I hate it and everything associated with it. 

I love it. Physically.

I'm a homousexual.

• Upvote 1