You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You hate it, but everyone else loves it.

Section_31

Facebook.

That's a hard one for me, I like aspects of it (keeping in touch with mates living abroad, darn sarf etc) but hate the bollocks that goes with it i.e "I've got to get photos of this night down the pub, I've just GOT TO! so I can put it on fucking FACEBOOK owwwwww!!!! yeah!"

I like Facebook, but hate Facebook users.

Another one for The Mighty Boosh.

Never has such an unbelievably unoriginal programme been labelled 'original' to the extent this has.

I will also add :

Bottom Live (1,2 and 3 - and any others there might now be)

The film '300'

Honey (just the smell makes me heave)

I hate lots of other stuff but don't think it's stuff that others love particularly, so that'll do for now.

• Upvote 1

Good shout that, I'll join you for that one. I'll add Scrubs - pretty much any sitcom actually.

Here's one that will ruffle some feathers: steak (I don't hate it actually, more indifference).

Scrubs AND steak!?? I'd neg you if it weren't in this thread!

• 13 years later...

Not hate but fucking hell, David Attenborough, it's been the same old shit since I was about five. Whales farting and the likes. I honestly don't care. 

Thick bastards are always into this stuff too, nailed on Ronnie Kray would have been a huge fan.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Not hate but fucking hell, David Attenborough, it's been the same old shit since I was about five. Whales farting and the likes. I honestly don't care. 

Thick bastards are always into this stuff too, nailed on Ronnie Kray would have been a huge fan.

Worst. Shout. Ever 

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mark, I fucking love you, I mean that.

One of the most insightful, intelligent and aware people/posters walking gods green earth, but fuck me, nah, you’re wrong here.

With the greatest of regrets, and I mean that, negged.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One of the most insightful, intelligent and aware people/posters walking gods green earth, but fuck me, nah, you’re wrong here.

Yeah,it's a very wrong opinion. Without Attenborough's status the world's animals and flora would be even more decimated than they already age,much more.

19 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Alan Sugar over here

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Coffee. I think it fucking stinks and I hate the taste. Also grapefruit I think it smells like B.O.

Do people like grapefruit? When I went on blood pressure meds they told me I couldn't eat it any more, like being told you can no longer put deep heat on your piles.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Do people like grapefruit? When I went on blood pressure meds they told me I couldn't eat it any more, like being told you can no longer put deep heat on your piles.

Yeah, I love it

in this.

8B1C0A56-8A57-42B4-8C59-BE967F2F9BAF.jpeg

• Upvote 2