You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Football Bucket List

Nunavut Patrick

Not sure if this film is out (The Bucket List) but the gist of the jib is two old fella's draw up a list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Now I don't want to hear something like I hope we go to Middlesboro and have a go, see Gary Neville's leg snap in half and Ronaldo break his ankle tripping over the stump, etc..etc...

Mine would be going to Leverkusen and singing Rockin All Over The World.

Attend a world cup and party with barely clothed Brazilian women. Maybe 2014 but I wonder if the real smaba fans are the travelling ones?

To sit at the Bernebeu in the directors box dressed like Che Guevera smoking a big fuck off Cuban cigar.

Take a year to visit all the old grounds in the lower divisions both England and Scotland (I hear Wales is dangerous for Canadians, apparently the Welsh male is highly attracted to seal clubbers).

Not sure if this film is out (The Bucket List) but the gist of the jib is two old fella's draw up a list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Now I don't want to hear something like I hope we go to Middlesboro and have a go, see Gary Neville's leg snap in half and Ronaldo break his ankle tripping over the stump, etc..etc...

Mine would be going to Leverkusen and singing Rockin All Over The World.

Attend a world cup and party with barely clothed Brazilian women. Maybe 2014 but I wonder if the real smaba fans are the travelling ones?

To sit at the Bernebeu in the directors box dressed like Che Guevera smoking a big fuck off Cuban cigar.

Take a year to visit all the old grounds in the lower divisions both England and Scotland (I hear Wales is dangerous for Canadians, apparently the Welsh male is highly attracted to seal clubbers).

Is defo one of my top 3 Euro away trips. It was fucking brilliant.

Mine is slightly less amusing than any of yours but I hope to see a Liverpool Captain from Liverpool lift the Premiership trophy at Anfield (not any new stadium either) That and having a drinking and smoking (the good stuff) session with Didi & Dirk after we've won the European Cup in Amsterdam.

My brother went to see the Superclasico in Buenos Aires between Boca and River Plate two years ago and said it was UN-BEL-IEV-ABLE. He also said he was slightly afraid for his life (and concerned the stadium might collapse because it was bouncing so much). He loved it.

I'd like to do that.

I'd love to go to a European Cup final and have Liverpool 3-0 down at half time to one of the biggest names in football so that all the blueshite and Mancs and Chelsea idiots could laugh at us, only for us to then fight back for an amazing 3-3 draw and take the trophy on penalties. I know, I know, it's not remotely realistic but we can dream........

I want to go to a match in south america, a cup final or something that is also a local derby and be supporting the winning team and then go out partying after. That would be ace.

I thought aboot South America but it really is just too loony there. Politically those nations are not that far removed from generalissmos in back rooms shrouded in cigar smoke plotting coups and snatching rebels.

My brother went to see the Superclasico in Buenos Aires between Boca and River Plate two years ago and said it was UN-BEL-IEV-ABLE. He also said he was slightly afraid for his life (and concerned the stadium might collapse because it was bouncing so much). He loved it.

I'd like to do that.

I also would like to do that.

And also a a league title win would be just super.

I'd like to see

David Beckham shy away from the camera.

Alan Stubbs say we deserved to beat the shite in a derby.

Arsene Wenger admit his team are a bunch of whining, snide cunts.

Wayne Rooney get sent off for dissent in this country.

Gary Neville in our end at Old Trafford.

See us win the Premiership, obviously.

See the Bitters relegated, and then plunged into administration due to the rising costs of their new stadium.

Find out that United have been involved in match-fixing scandals since 1995 and all of their trophies and honours taken off them.

See Thommo lay Merson out on Soccer Saturday.

See Thommo lay Le Tissier out on Soccer Saturday.

See Thommo lay Nicholas out on Soccer Saturday.

See Robbie Fowler come back and manage us to successive League, FA Cup and European Cup trebles.

See Ian Holloway as a Premiership manager- the guy's as funny as fuck, I love him.

1) Liverpool to dominate English and European football like we did in the late 70s and early 80s

2) Snatch the Premiership from Arsenal with the last kick of the ball in the last game of the season, at the Emirates Stadium.

3) Chelsea to implode when Medvedev/Putin has Abramovich arrested.