You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I heard this sung on a coach once and it made me laugh.

"The reds are cooking up the ale boys"

And one I used to get wrong when I first started going the match

"LIV

ERP

Top of the World Liverpool FC"

So this is a thread to mock those who get words wrong?:notamused:

Fine by me!:thumbup:

I'd love to hear Liverbird upon my chest being sung on the KOP. It gets sung in the Pubs and on the Coach/Train to away games but you never hear it in the ground. That would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up having that booming around Anfield.

Half of our songs are now sung too quickly as well.

I'd love to hear Liverbird upon my chest being sung on the KOP. It gets sung in the Pubs and on the Coach/Train to away games but you never hear it in the ground. That would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up having that booming around Anfield

It gets sung at the back of the kop sometimes, but not often enough...

Half of our songs are now sung too quickly as well.

This is a huge problem. People in 202/203 start singing oh when the reds/torres/scouser tommy/FOAR really slow, then when the rest join in it speeds up about 30 times

Guest Porroh
I had to rep you for that simply as I said aloud! " HE THOUGHT WHAT??" :D

Imagine my suprise (and disappointment!) when i heard the proper line!!!:lol:

Guest davelfc
I HATE it when people sing Up the Bum during Poor Scouser Tommy.

I've been doing that for years, sorry.

I really get annoyed when 'fans' applaud before the end of YNWA, the ones that are not aware the end repeats. This isn't because the players have just walked out, they do it even if the players are already out.

It's our anthem for fucks sake and it's played at EVERY home game. Do these morons not have a brain or can't they operate their camera phones and think at the same time?

****s!

Upper Centenary last row of season ticket holders here, you do get some classics.

"sweet silver song, of the dog"

"Leeeda pull, Leeda pull FC!"

"We bought the lad from sunny spain he's scores a goal it never rains"

These tend to stand out more because we don't really sing. I used to try and get it going but it never quite caught on up there...

When I watch the game in my local this fella turns up to all the big games in his brand new shirt with his mates who aren't into football and sits in the middle of the boozer,singing at the top of his voice and getting every song wrong..... including YNWA. His mates look at him all starry eyed like he's somekind of super-fan.

he even sings 'Fernando Torres Liverpool's no.9' then hums the rest of the entire song, singing out random words he knows like 'armband'.