You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Jade Goody

Bourbon

Jade Goody deserves cancer. I hope she dies from it. I have no interest at all in any of the circumstances, as long as it kills her quickly - for our sake, not hers.

Mate, I hate her too and it probably is a set-up. But that's a poor comment from you.

I'm not particularly the sensetive type but that made me think of my Mum who died of cancer all too recently. Let's try and keep some moderation.

• Upvote 1

the fat useless bint is a joke, the cancer is the least of her worries. why max clifford is handling this? so she can sell it to the scum rags and mags

Interestingly, last year when this Shetty shite was in the news, Clifford was slating Goody in interviews. Ripping her to pieces.

Now he's moved completely on her side and speaking for her. Wonder how much she's paying him for his morals?

oh the irony

Nothing ironic about it at all mate. How am I ignorant? Is it because I find her so repulsive she deserves what she gets?

Same as I find it repulsive for all of this new celebrity "I was on big brother/dancing on ice/x factor/running naked through a park/shagged a celebrity" bollocks. At the end of the day, people only care about anything Jade Goody actually does because she was on some shit T.V. show with some other idiots who deserve to be put down, along with the morons who buy into it. Then she proceeded to use her new found "celebrity" status by going into the same program with other famous people and racially abusing one of them.

Then, on top of all that, she stages some sort of dramatic oh look at me I got told I got cancer live on air - as if it is some sort of marketing ploy to get her back in the public persona again. Convenient, but yet shockingly bad taste.

Fuck me, why would anybody hate the girl? And even wish death upon her.

Would anybody here refuse the chance to make a quick few quid and have their 15 minutes of fame by appearing on Big Brother? Doubt it. And you can't hate the girl for milking it for every last penny, why the fuck shouldn't she?

I will agree that attempting to gain publicity from her illness is a bad thing to do, but if she does have it and she can make some money out of it then why the fuck not? I know if somebody told me I could make a few quid while suffering from a life threatening illness I fucking would. Kylie done an hour long interview discussing her battle with cancer, don't hear anybody wishing death on her. Maybe it's because she is alot more shaggable then Jade Goody.

Fair enough if you don't like the girl but vile spewings of hatred about her aren't right. The fact somebody would wish her a painful death tells me that they deserve the painful death alot more then she does. May I suggest instead of a hanging or electric chair that they are smothered by Jade Goodys kebab until they lose the will to live and/or sufficate?

I don't care if she has cancer or not. I don't like her in life and I wouldn't like her in death.

The fact that people can even contemplate the possibility that this is a set up shows how low Goody and Max Clifford are held in people's esteems. If it does turn out to be a set up then they both deserve to die in a horrific, horrible way and I'm sure karma would get them both.

I totally agree with you mate, this thread should be locked or fucked off or something before even more fucking idiots start spouting nasty evil shite, i know a young girl who died of cancer, she was aged 30 and had 2 young kids just like jade goody, now like her or hate her this goody character she has 2/3 young kids. I have seen what effect it has on young babys/kids when there mother dies and it tears your fucking heart out watching them hurting and not understanding why their mum can't comfort them any longer, so people just fucking think before you start with this nasty shit coz it's bang out of fucking order!!

Boo fucking hoo, mate. We all know people who have died from cancer, or been affected by it.

I have seen cancer close up. I know what it does to people. I have no pity for Jade Goody. If someone has to suffer from it, it restores my faith in the balance of all things that it's a cunt like her.

Never mind boo fucking hoo, your not funny lad, i agree most people have known someone who's died of cancer but to wish it on someone who's got little babys just shows how fucking immature you really are!

If you had a sister who died leaving 2 kids and they where asking you why they can't see there mum anymore would you think to yourself "oh boo fucking hoo, why can't you just get over it, your mums fucking dead for fucks sake!!"

Now don't think for one minute i even like this publicty seeking bitch coz i don't but to wish that one her and her babys is just fucking pathetic, grow up lad you've got your reactions now leave it alone!

Please don't call me "lad", sonny. It's a little patronising.

Jade Goody and her kind are a cancer. I love the irony. I hate her and all she stands for. She's a horrible ignorant greedy scumbag. She is part of the celebrity culture that feeds off society and gives fuck all back. She is everything that is wrong with modern media culture and almost makes a virtue of being cunt (and certainly makes a living out of it). Good people get cancer all the time and it doesn't make the news. The fact that she has unsurprisingly let some other low-life from the shallow end of humanity's gene pool into her fanny, and spat out a couple of off-spring as a result illicits no sympathy from me. Where are her kids when she is reading out the news on live reality tv that she has this disease? Where are her kids when they see her getting her fat cunt out on national television? What about the fate of her kids when they see that slobbering retarded bigot spitting her fat gob off to the world? I feel for the kids because she is their mum. They are fucked either way.

If you don't like being called lad then don't call me mate then boy because i aint your fucking mate. You talk about irony and come out with "i feel for the kids" and also "i hope she dies", you obviously don't quite understand irony.

Do you know what i can't be arsed with this no more and monkeywool your dead funny mate, have a nice day fella's

I do understand irony in the same way I understand selective quoting, sunshine.

You think I should feel pity for Jade Goody because you know someone who died of cancer and the impact it had on her family? I feel pity for the girl you knew, her kids, and her family. I feel nothing for Goody.

This has got a bit out of hand. What I was trying to say was that wishing someone gets cancer just because you don't like them is not on and does the person who said it not one bit of credit. Someone like Mugabe deserves it, or Karadizc (sp) or a filthy paedophile but not this silly bint, no matter how irritating she and celebrity culture are.

Having someone close die not so long ago from the disease makes you realise just how nasty a comment like that is.

Both Wanker and Noos have points regarding the veneer of this issue; her making cash out of it and people not liking it, abusing her and offending others by going in too hard.

Its possible that those points are no more than the surface of what is going on and the main reason I wondered why its front page;

There is obviously a mass media manipulation agenda of diversion and blag publicity; they stick thick, ignorant idiots like her in the papers, use puppets like Clifford to organise and develope the ruse and divert out attention from the real issues and news ie Russia/Georgia, the ongoing "recession" we're sold and all the other bullshit we're getting fucked over with.

Goody is clearly a patsy put up into the public eye to be used as a screen but to what end?

Funnily enough, this comes out as a time when major pharmacuetical manufacturers are mass producing and selling teenage cancer vaccines across the US, so its a possibility they are using this "story" as a way to push these new NHS vaccinations; they always get "stars" in to promote Gov campaigns anyway; they create the story behind the agenda, sell it to us and reap the rewards back..?

I certainly wouldn't put it past them, meanwhile we're having murder over who has offended who...

Cervical Cancer eh .. get all your young lasses down to the doctors quick to get the HPV vaccine. Like in Ireland where it was announced that ALL 12 year old girls will be given the HPV vaccine from next year.

Moan Moan Blah blah i know a young girl who died of cancer, she was aged 30 and had 2 young kids just like jade goody, now like her or hate her this goody character she has 2/3 young kids. I have seen what effect it has on young babys/kids when there mother dies and it tears your fucking heart out watching them hurting and not understanding why their mum can't comfort them any longer, so people just fucking think before you start with this nasty shit coz it's bang out of fucking order!!

I'm sure her family will thank you for the likeness to Jade Goody!!! Indeed she does but as has already been pointed out these kids are already suffering due their mother and in fairness they might be better off / happier / have a better chance ofa better life without her..she doesnt mind dumping them on her mum while she swans off to India - knowing she might have cancer and allowing her results to be televised.. I feel sorry for them now seeing their mum behave in this manor.

I can tell you now if I awaiting the results of a cancer check and there was a real possibility I might actually have it - would I nip off for 2 weeks and leave my daughter to hear the news on the news or let her see me carrying on something dreaful inthe airport.. no I would not but I think we can see how much her kids mean to her by this very fact. I'm nopt saying she deserves to die but if she does then so what.

Never mind boo fucking hoo, your not funny lad, i agree most people have known someone who's died of cancer but to wish it on someone who's got little babys just shows how fucking immature you really are!

If you had a sister who died leaving 2 kids and they where asking you why they can't see there mum anymore would you think to yourself "oh boo fucking hoo, why can't you just get over it, your mums fucking dead for fucks sake!!"

Now don't think for one minute i even like this publicty seeking bitch coz i don't but to wish that one her and her babys is just fucking pathetic, grow up lad you've got your reactions now leave it alone!

I'm not sure anyone wished it on her - some said they hope its true and others said they hope she has - its not wishing it as its apparently already confirmed they're just not caring.

If you dont like the tone of the thread stop reading it or block the ones whose comments you dont like - but do for all our sakes stop whining just coz you knew a girl with kids that died.. it happens everyday.

I'm sure her family will thank you for the likeness to Jade Goody!!! Indeed she does but as has already been pointed out these kids are already suffering due their mother and in fairness they might be better off / happier / have a better chance ofa better life without her..she doesnt mind dumping them on her mum while she swans off to India - knowing she might have cancer and allowing her results to be televised.. I feel sorry for them now seeing their mum behave in this manor.

I can tell you now if I awaiting the results of a cancer check and there was a real possibility I might actually have it - would I nip off for 2 weeks and leave my daughter to hear the news on the news or let her see me carrying on something dreaful inthe airport.. no I would not but I think we can see how much her kids mean to her by this very fact. I'm nopt saying she deserves to die but if she does then so what.

I'm not sure anyone wished it on her - some said they hope its true and others said they hope she has - its not wishing it as its apparently already confirmed they're just not caring.

If you dont like the tone of the thread stop reading it or block the ones whose comments you dont like - but do for all our sakes stop whining just coz you knew a girl with kids that died.. it happens everyday.

Her one armed mum.

This has got a bit out of hand. What I was trying to say was that wishing someone gets cancer just because you don't like them is not on and does the person who said it not one bit of credit. Someone like Mugabe deserves it, or Karadizc (sp) or a filthy paedophile but not this silly bint, no matter how irritating she and celebrity culture are.

Having someone close die not so long ago from the disease makes you realise just how nasty a comment like that is.

Let me just check that I've got this right here. It's okay to make a judgement on someone and wish them death, but only when you say it is? That's a bit subjective isn't it? Either it's right to do it or it's wrong, tho morality can't change based on what each individual thinks of different people.

Mate, I hate her too and it probably is a set-up. But that's a poor comment from you.

I'm not particularly the sensetive type but that made me think of my Mum who died of cancer all too recently. Let's try and keep some moderation.

My dad died of cancer mate - I wish to fuck it had been her instead.