You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

watching Argentina vs Brazil

JoeyKop

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MSNBC?

Worst coverage ever. That beats watching the 06 WC here in America as well. Eric Wynalda's commentary makes Andy Gray seem downright enlightening (a renaissance man) and Marcelo Balboa did his best to live up to the legendary American football commentary. Olympic commentary as a general rule is complete shit though.

What makes it fantastically awful is the wonderful commercials advertising their own channel during play--I missed a goal because they wanted to encourage me to watch the channel I was already watching :wallbutt:

Ah lamentable this fate. To get any football here one must (quite literally) pay through the ass...then again, is that different anywhere else? :whistle: O the fates have cursed mankind--I feel like I'll be watching these kind of telecasts in hell.

What was Mascherano's reaction? Are we going to have problems between them in the squad now?

He was down for about 20 seconds or so but just rolled up his sleeves and got on with it. Lucas was as white as a sheet when he realised who he'd done. I don't envisage any problems. I'm sure the press will though.

Not a red card for me. Masch made a meal out of it.

Won't cause any problems, I'm sure they'll laugh it off when they both get back.

When a pair of arrogant cunts opposed each other in slightly resembling circumstances at the World Cup in 2006, there was no problem.

Our two'll be fine.

to be fair it was more clumsy than anything with lucas' red, nothing incident really.

i bet masch will wear his gold medal into training on his first day back and go

"eh lucas, its kind of nice and shiny isnt it hombre, where's your piece of shit medal, oh wait you didnt play the losers final cos you couldnt handle the masch eh"

Anichebe looking good for Nigeria...

Chinedu Obasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia looked great for Nigeria, scored two goals as well, we were linked with him last summer but he went to Germany where he had a very good season for Hoffenheim and was one of the key factors behind their promotion.

He has got Obasi on his shirt in the Olympics and he scored an absolute screamer today.