You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I BLOODY HATE,HATE,HATE THAT TIT FERGIE

chris71

Aaaarrgghh! He's in the Mirror today blowing how he wants to win all 7 competitions this season.Plus has to have his Liverpool dig saying when his scummy team won the World Club Championship in '99 there wasn't enough made of it! Especially as Liverpool had tried to win it 5 times and failed.This cunt seems to want to rewrite every bit of football history to suit himself.From what i remember we didn't even bother with the first 2 and the next couple were treated as more of a jolly up,the last one we were robbed. Please God let us spank he's arse in four weeks time ,if they win number 18 next May God help us all.

Best way to deal with that old gin-soaked bastard- ignore him.

It's a hard thing to do, but he likes to wind Liverpool up, and he often succeeds in riling us. He does the same thing to Chelsea, and Arsenal. He's a right royal twat, for certain, but best not let him get to you.

Hopefully we'll fuck them over this season, we'll see what he has to say for himself then.

I have this scenario in me head like the scene from Braveheart when the king is dying while William Wallace is being executed. The king holds on just long enough to hear Wallace scream freedom (shortly before his entrails are dug out). Imagine Fergie in two years time on his death bed (he takes a turn for the worse mid way through next season) having previously equalled our 18, listening to Thommo on SSN screaming, "NUMBER 19!!! BACK ON OUR FUCKIN' PERCH!!!!". Cut camera to agonising pain etched on his face as a massive cardiac sends him to hell knowing he died with Liverpool STILL englands most successful team ha ha!

I have this scenario in me head like the scene from Braveheart when the king is dying while William Wallace is being executed. The king holds on just long enough to hear Wallace scream freedom (shortly before his entrails are dug out). Imagine Fergie in two years time on his death bed (he takes a turn for the worse mid way through next season) having previously equalled our 18, listening to Thommo on SSN screaming, "NUMBER 19!!! BACK ON OUR FUCKIN' PERCH!!!!". Cut camera to agonising pain etched on his face as a massive cardiac sends him to hell knowing he died with Liverpool STILL englands most successful team ha ha!

I smiled so much when I read this

Rep on its way to you my friend ! Laughed long and hard at that I did.

Pay no attention to what Ferguson says Chris. He's a horses arse and no mistake. No sense you doing a Keegan.

Great Post

Love it to happen that way however I fear a much more Darth Vader type ending

Rep on its way to you my friend ! Laughed long and hard at that I did.

Pay no attention to what Ferguson says Chris. He's a horses arse and no mistake. No sense you doing a Keegan.

It was coming close when i was reading the paper this morning..."I'd love it..:biggrin:

Am I missing something.

Isn't this the same world club championship they went to Brazil for, but didn't get through the group stages?

When the fuck did they win it?

They had two chances that time there was the one of game against the south american champs plus a mini tournament with all the different federation winners.That's the one they pulled out the FA CUP for,and got spanked in.

well said mate , truly eloquently put . anyone who will or has read this im sure are smiling widely at the thoughts of it

Although that would be hilarious, we're still miles ahead of them anyway.

Football records in England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Am I missing something.

Isn't this the same world club championship they went to Brazil for, but didn't get through the group stages?

When the fuck did they win it?

Thats what I remember. They got handed their arse by Edmundo and Vasco de Gama.

I'm going to go and check.