Quantcast
Upcoming Films - Page 53 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Civil War has a release date of May 5th or 6th. Originally Warner Brothers had the same date for BvS, but shit out of a straight fight with Marvel and moved their release date.

Yeah, I saw that, but surely they could be looking to get BvS out before the end of the year? 

Unless they are wanting to avoid Star Wars trampling over everything at Christmas.

I'm not sure what I think of Fantastic 4 apart from cheap & Kevin Spacey chowing down on Kate Mara in House Of Cards.

The Thing looks like the retarded brother of those rock transformers in Noah.

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF6CJLFpY2w

Leaked, so they released it early.

Batman has got a stupid voice again so I'm going to give it a swerve. Do they teach that shit in acting school or something?

Batman has got a stupid voice again so I'm going to give it a swerve. Do they teach that shit in acting school or something?

I think there is a full semester of it at The Acting School For Batmen.

• Upvote 1

Why anyone would go near Batman so soon after Nolan's films is a bit strange. Looks really shit too. Especially because Superman is so overrated and such a boring character. It was quite good when Reeves did the films but now there are so many other superhero films that have been greater with more complex characters they make Superman look really silly and flat.

One of the main reasons I'm looking forward to this one :

Joss Whedon: “Besides the fact that I grew up reading them, their powers are very visually interesting. One of the problems I had on the first one was everybody basically had punchy powers. [Quicksilver]’s got super speed. [scarlet] can weave spells and a little telekinesis, get inside your head. There’s good stuff that they can do that will help sort of keep it fresh.”

From here : http://screenrant.com/avengers-2-age-ultron-elizabeth-olsen-interview-scarlet-witch/

Why anyone would go near Batman so soon after Nolan's films is a bit strange. Looks really shit too. Especially because Superman is so overrated and such a boring character. It was quite good when Reeves did the films but now there are so many other superhero films that have been greater with more complex characters they make Superman look really silly and flat.

It's just all about the money isn't it.

Superman is fine for kids, it's a nice simple story line, he's got awesome super powers and he saves the world.  He's only boring to old people.

Batman vs Superman will be rubbish though I agree.

Gotta be honest I'm getting a bit tired with these Marvel crash bang wallop CGI driven movies....In the last one they destroyed a city beating the baddies and again in this one by the looks they're flattening a city again....Wouldn't it just be easier and less costly to let the bad guys win?

• Upvote 2

Gotta be honest I'm getting a bit tired with these Marvel crash bang wallop CGI driven movies....In the last one they destroyed a city beating the baddies and again in this one by the looks they're flattening a city again....Wouldn't it just be easier and less costly to let the bad guys win?

Which is loosely where the Captain America: Civil War storyline is derived from - governments fed up of clearing up after their mess introduce registration scheme...

Just make a decent Thundercats film that isn't aimed at 11 year old please Hollywood you massive gang of bellends.

Ta.

• Upvote 1

I love a good gangster film & there hasn't been one in years. I hope this is ace. It's got a great cast, I'll be gutted if this is another Depp Turkey.