Bruce’s downward career trajectory continues apace. You were John McClane, man, fucking John McClane.

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Bruce’s downward career trajectory continues apace. You were John McClane, man, fucking John McClane.

Fucking hell, can't believe they've remade Surviving the Game! Remember watching that years back.

• Upvote 1

On 16/10/2021 at 22:17, Anubis said:

I turned this off after 30 seconds as it's just the same as same as, why can't they go back to the way Batman was with Adam West or along those lines and make it fun again . Ok maybe not as silly but we've had the dark series of films with Nolan which were brilliant and for my money can't be bettered and we've also just had The Joker which was ever darker.

So now basically we are just having a rehash of more of the same, it just seems pointless

How about a bit of humour ?...

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I turned this off after 30 seconds as it's just the same as same as, why can't they go back to the way Batman was with Adam West or along those lines and make it fun again . Ok maybe not as silly but we've had the dark series of films with Nolan which were brilliant and for my money can't be bettered and we've also just had The Joker which was ever darker.

So now basically we are just having a rehash of more of the same, it just seems pointless

I did watch it and wonder what the point of it was. Nice to see the Liver building and at George's hall, but they're barely recognisable with all the cgi! 

I'm looking forward to the batman. Supposed to be going to down a more detective/thriller route than any of the previous ones apparently and the talent is top draw. Think there's plenty of scope for it to make its own mark.

On 14/10/2021 at 20:53, Creator Supreme said:

Fucking hell, can't believe they've remade Surviving the Game! Remember watching that years back.

I've been trying to remember the name of that film for years, cheers CS.

On 19/10/2021 at 10:04, Stickman said:

https://youtu.be/16kBY2dO-Gk

5 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Is Tim Allen not in that or something? It seemed like they were going out of their way to edit it so you never heard him speak (except the one very short word at the end).

It's Chris Evans (Captain America Chris Evans)

A film about the young Thai football team that got trapped in a cave which flooded and the subsequent rescue. It looks superb judging by this trailer.

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

A film about the young Thai football team that got trapped in a cave which flooded and the subsequent rescue. It looks superb judging by this trailer.

Third act is gonna get weird when Elon Musk turns up with a submarine and starts calling everyone pedo's.

I wondered when somebody would use Redcaps as a horror monster. Pretty sure they’re Scottish folklore though, rather than Irish.

On 27/10/2021 at 19:18, manwiththestick said:

Is it just me or does this new Buzz look like a certain ex Liverpool player who works in Govan now?...

Screenshot_20211031-225005_WhatsApp.jpg

It may be straight to video shite, but ‘Protect Your Turf’ is one of the best and funniest movie-relevant tag lines I’ve seen in a while.

Hmmm…