18 hours ago, Juniper said:

Nicholas Cage wants his Pig back

*Whispers*

He’s just a cook…

15 hours ago, Anubis said:

Looks restrained for Cage. I’m assuming there is going to be a shitload of pig finding violence, which they’re not showing in an effort to attract the foodie crowd who’ll think it’s a chef film.

I’m all in on the pig-finding violence. 

I've grown a bit tired of Marvel related stuff for a while now but I think I could watch this :

Ok I just checked phase four and there's a Secret Invasion series planned, had no idea. I'd definitely watch that without a doubt as it's one of my favourite Marvel comic book stories. I'd also watch the next Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel film too.

14 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

I've grown a bit tired of Marvel related stuff for a while now but I think I could watch this :

Ok I just checked phase four and there's a Secret Invasion series planned, had no idea. I'd definitely watch that without a doubt as it's one of my favourite Marvel comic book stories. I'd also watch the next Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel film too.

Is that The Abomination in the cage fight, looking more like the comic version?

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I didn't know who that character was (I don't read Hulk comics) but that's what a lot of people in the comments were saying so it looks like it is.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Yeah it is. Think Tim Roth has also been confirmed for She-Hulk on Disney+

Totally agree. The cast and production values both look incredible. I liked David Lynch’s mental version from the 80s but this is a whole other beast. Apparently, unlike Lynch (probably had to do), he’s not condensing the first two books into one so the scale and pacing split over two films should work well for such an epic story. Apparently there’s already a prequel TV series happening too. 

22 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Loved Blade runner and this looks fantastic. Villeneuve seems to be one of the best directors out there at the moment.

On 22/07/2021 at 18:17, mattyq said:

Yes, please

On 22/07/2021 at 20:47, Anubis said:

Dune looks really, really good. No, scratch that, it looks brilliant.

23 hours ago, Juniper said:

Dune is an amazing book and it looks like this film will be class too. 

Looks absolutely incredible.

19 hours ago, Paul said:

Totally agree. The cast and production values both look incredible. I liked David Lynch’s mental version from the 80s but this is a whole other beast. Apparently, unlike Lynch (probably had to do), he’s not condensing the first two books into one so the scale and pacing split over two films should work well for such an epic story. Apparently there’s already a prequel TV series happening too. 

I know someone who saw it a week or so back at a press screening and she said it was incredible.

To quote ‘I think it’s better than Star Wars’

Shes a massive Star Wars fan…

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I know someone who saw it a week or so back at a press screening and she said it was incredible.

To quote ‘I think it’s better than Star Wars’

Shes a massive Star Wars fan…

Funny that. When I first saw the trailer I actually thought, “This looks the best example of world building I’ve seen since Star Wars”. Everything in it seems totally believable and consistent.