You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just the first, think everyone is better off pretending the third doesn’t exist. It looks far more drab than Argento’s original, none of the vibrant colours. I like the Thom Yorke score in that trailer, although he’ll have to go some to get close to Goblin.

It does look interesting, mainly because it looks so different from the original film.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hereditary is getting some rock sold reviews but I'm concerened that it may only get released in certain cinemas rather than on general release. Will be a shame if you have to search high and low to watch it.

Hereditary is getting some rock sold reviews but I'm concerened that it may only get released in certain cinemas rather than on general release. Will be a shame if you have to search high and low to watch it.

I can't see it on my Showcase Cinema app and seeing as it's released in a week or so's time it's not looking good for a wide release. Could be one to search out by other means unless Odeon show it.

I can't see it on my Showcase Cinema app and seeing as it's released in a week or so's time it's not looking good for a wide release. Could be one to search out by other means unless Odeon show it.

I've seen a showing in cineworld on 14th June but nowhere else so far.

Hereditary doesn't seem to be picked up by Showcase.

However, in Liverpool it's on general release on both ODEON: Liverpool One and Switch Island from the 14th June, on general release on Picturehouse at FACT from 14th June, and showing at The Plaza in Crosby from the 11th June.

I also did a quick check on VUE Cinemas in Birkenhead and Cineworld Cinemas in At Helens and both have it on general release on the 14th June.

Apart from Showcase, who appear not to have picked it up, it seems pretty widely released to me.

This looks a lot better than the first trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAA_VrGT01o

I thought The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara who was excellent was really good so why make the next one with neither and also not even directed by David Fincher?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKMSP9OKspQ

• 2 weeks later...

Seen the trailer to beetlejuice 2 today. Feel a bit giddy.

Looks like it's more of a demand for a sequel than a trailer for one. I think it's got scenes from Dune in it from what I can tell.