You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. He’s superb in the five minutes he’s on screen in Blade Runner 2049. Far more subtle than I expected.

I wondered where I recognised him from, I haven't seen him in anything else.

He’s in the Guardians of the Galaxy films. To be fair, he plays that for laughs really well too.

Didn't know that, makes sense though as he's quite a unit in that West Ham trailer.

No way am I watching that. Not even the trailer.

From what I've read about it there was a fair bit of protests in Norway about it being made although it's told from one person's point of view and the characters in this are fictional also you don't actually see Breivik at all he's just a figure on the periphery .

Would be a very hard watch mind

I'm in two minds over this.

I love Laurel and Hardy and I guess it's kind of good that they're having a movie made about a time during their lives. But on the other hand maybe I don't want to see it for that very reason in that I love Laurel and Hardy and don't want to see something that may turn out to be shite. 

I guess though it has two people in in who I like so that's a start

DjXMIxFXsAAwbGb.jpg

DjrDuAaX0AAzZzv.jpg

Are you talking about the TV series that aired about 3 months ago?

It's very good btw.

Is it?  Just reacting to a trailer on YouTube, assumed it was a film.

(quick google confirmed it was, yeah), heard about the idea a while back but kind of ignored it because, as I said, stuff like that doesn't really interest me much.

I seem to need YouTube Premium, so fuck that.

Is it? Just reacting to a trailer on YouTube, assumed it was a film.

(quick google confirmed it was, yeah), heard about the idea a while back but kind of ignored it because, as I said, stuff like that doesn't really interest me much.

It's worth a watch mate. Doesn't take itself seriously and has bags of nostalgic charm.

Didn't know where to put this but discussing Stallone films with the Spanish lad I work with he mentioned "Panic in the Tunnel" after some description it was the film "Daylight" which tickled me. 

I'm trying to get more information out of him on other differently named films and he said that Die Hard was called 'Jungle of Crystal' bafflingly 

Didn't know where to put this but discussing Stallone films with the Spanish lad I work with he mentioned "Panic in the Tunnel" after some description it was the film "Daylight" which tickled me.

I'm trying to get more information out of him on other differently named films and he said that Die Hard was called 'Jungle of Crystal' bafflingly

Maybe to do with the bare feet and broken glass thing.

• 4 weeks later...