You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this might be out already, but as I never get to the theatre it’s months away for me yet.

Might be a shit film, might not - but I’ll watch it as having been to the Winchester Mansion, the place is a bit of a mindfuck and it could be interesting at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of reviews out for Red Sparrow

The film has been controversial due to its scenes of rape and torture, as well as Lawrence's on screen nudity, and has divided critics.

In a Village Voice review, film critic April Wolfe labelled the film 'a desperate quest to get one sexy woman very naked'.

Tweeting about the film, Wolfe said: "In short, Jennifer Lawrence goes to whore school and learns to get naked and pick locks."

Sara Stewart of the New York Post criticised the film, writing that it 'resembles countless bad sexploitation flicks'.

I actually wasn't going to bother with this film but after reading those reviews I've just booked two tickets for tomorrow .

• Upvote 1

Couple of reviews out for Red Sparrow

The film has been controversial due to its scenes of rape and torture, as well as Lawrence's on screen nudity, and has divided critics.

In a Village Voice review, film critic April Wolfe labelled the film 'a desperate quest to get one sexy woman very naked'.

Tweeting about the film, Wolfe said: "In short, Jennifer Lawrence goes to whore school and learns to get naked and pick locks."

Sara Stewart of the New York Post criticised the film, writing that it 'resembles countless bad sexploitation flicks'.

I actually wasn't going to bother with this film but after reading those reviews I've just booked two tickets for tomorrow .

Back to back viewings, randy get.

• Upvote 2

The phrase 'Jennifer Lawrence goes to whore school' is music to my ears.

I've pre-ordered the 3D blu-ray along with a 68" state of the art curved 3D telly & surround sound system on the basis of that alone.

• Upvote 2

The phrase 'Jennifer Lawrence goes to whore school' is music to my ears.

I've pre-ordered the 3D blu-ray along with a 68" state of the art curved 3D telly & surround sound system on the basis of that alone.

Just need to borrow Turdseye’s chair and you’ll be all set.

• 2 weeks later...