Jump to content

Recommended Posts

just to add, as i'm temporarily working in the hamilton sq. vacinity i've been on beef watch at lunchtimes. I saw a werid looking scal the other day with an uncle fester looking bloke. I think it was beef and harris.

 

Funny you should say that. Every time I see a young lad in a Hamilton Square-area butty shop at lunch time, I wonder if it's beefy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Funny you should say that. Every time I see a young lad in a Hamilton Square-area butty shop at lunch time, I wonder if it's beefy.

 

probably not anymore, we have a butty van on wheels now! working lunch it's called and it's ace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A van on wheels you say. What are these wheel things of which you speak?

 

i doubt he'll be back, the owner of the shitty greasy spoon on site just verbally and racially abused him. ahwell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't sure what thread to put this on but I've just been reading about this story..... very sad indeed

 

A girl called Gabby Petito and her boyfriend have taken a van across a few states to visit national parks. The police pull them at one point 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boyfriend turns up back home alone sparking a huge search for the girl. 

 

YouTuber finds out about the case and remembers going past a van in a secluded part of Wyoming days before

 

 

 

 

 

 

He shares the video and her body is found nearby. Boyfriend has gone on the run. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

If you ever get pulled while driving in the US always keep your hands on the steering wheel, where they can see them. Trigger happy cunts.

 

If you do get pulled over, do your very best not to be black, and try to be made out of vibranium.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

If you ever get pulled while driving in the US always keep your hands on the steering wheel, where they can see them. Trigger happy cunts.

 

Some onetime cracker toy po-lice gets up in my grill you bess believe I'm gonna fill his melon with some hot ones. You feel? 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Is there a reason for bumping this, has more of the story been uncovered?

I bumped it because I wanted to bump it. An old thread was bumped at a non busy time this afternoon so I bumped it as a busier time so more people see a quite sad but fascinating story. 
 

If that’s ok with you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I bumped it because I wanted to bump it. An old thread was bumped at a non busy time this afternoon so I bumped it as a busier time so more people see a quite sad but fascinating story. 
 

If that’s ok with you 

I was asking a genuine question. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wasn't sure what thread to put this on but I've just been reading about this story..... very sad indeed

 

A girl called Gabby Petito and her boyfriend have taken a van across a few states to visit national parks. The police pull them at one point 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boyfriend turns up back home alone sparking a huge search for the girl. 

 

YouTuber finds out about the case and remembers going past a van in a secluded part of Wyoming days before

 

 

 

 

 

 

He shares the video and her body is found nearby. Boyfriend has gone on the run. 

 

Been reading bits about this over the last few days, pretty grim and almost certainly the boyfriend has had enough of her after weeks together on the road making memories for Instagram/YouTube or whatever, goes home without her then goes missing himself, the police and other travellers video clips seem to tell the story of what happened, I'm guessing they'll find him out in the middle of nowhere, maybe alive and hiding or maybe dead of his own doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carradona said:

I was asking a genuine question. 

Sorry mate my bad. I did answer as well as be a smarmy twat about it. Ignore the smarm. 

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Been reading bits about this over the last few days, pretty grim and almost certainly the boyfriend has had enough of her after weeks together on the road making memories for Instagram/YouTube or whatever, goes home without her then goes missing himself, the police and other travellers video clips seem to tell the story of what happened, I'm guessing they'll find him out in the middle of nowhere, maybe alive and hiding or maybe dead of his own doing.

The videos of the van creeped me right out. You wonder if they had driven past a minute or two earlier it might be different. Or the cops did their job properly when they pulled them over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Sorry mate my bad. I did answer as well as be a smarmy twat about it. Ignore the smarm. 

The videos of the van creeped me right out. You wonder if they had driven past a minute or two earlier it might be different. Or the cops did their job properly when they pulled them over. 

Yeah, that enhanced slo-mo version of the back door closing as the travellers approach is disturbing.

 

There seems to be a theory that they had clearly been having some arguments over the later parts of their travels  but go out into the desert and maybe take some drugs and tripping out turns things nasty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, that enhanced slo-mo version of the back door closing as the travellers approach is disturbing.

 

There seems to be a theory that they had clearly been having some arguments over the later parts of their travels  but go out into the desert and maybe take some drugs and tripping out turns things nasty.

They're doing the autopsy over there today I think so we will soon know if its misadventure or he's a murdering cunt. All the signs point to the latter unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They're doing the autopsy over there today I think so we will soon know if its misadventure or he's a murdering cunt. All the signs point to the latter unfortunately. 

Reminds me of that Documentary, I think it was on Netflix in which that guy who's married to a woman that's constantly filming her seemingly perfect life for social media and he snaps and kills her and the kids and tries to blame on home invasion.

 

Someone shared her YouTube posts of the trip, all smiles and cuddles for the camera but goes to show that people love to show that everything is wonderful and Roses when evidently it's not.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Reminds me of that Documentary, I think it was on Netflix in which that guy who's married to a woman that's constantly filming her seemingly perfect life for social media and he snaps and kills her and the kids and tries to blame on home invasion.

 

Someone shared her YouTube posts of the trip, all smiles and cuddles for the camera but goes to show that people love to show that everything is wonderful and Roses when evidently it's not.

 

 

Yeah, horrific that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×