You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

just to add, as i'm temporarily working in the hamilton sq. vacinity i've been on beef watch at lunchtimes. I saw a werid looking scal the other day with an uncle fester looking bloke. I think it was beef and harris.

Funny you should say that. Every time I see a young lad in a Hamilton Square-area butty shop at lunch time, I wonder if it's beefy.

• 13 years later...

Wasn't sure what thread to put this on but I've just been reading about this story..... very sad indeed

A girl called Gabby Petito and her boyfriend have taken a van across a few states to visit national parks. The police pull them at one point 

Boyfriend turns up back home alone sparking a huge search for the girl. 

YouTuber finds out about the case and remembers going past a van in a secluded part of Wyoming days before

He shares the video and her body is found nearby. Boyfriend has gone on the run. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

If you ever get pulled while driving in the US always keep your hands on the steering wheel, where they can see them. Trigger happy cunts.

Some onetime cracker toy po-lice gets up in my grill you bess believe I'm gonna fill his melon with some hot ones. You feel? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Is there a reason for bumping this, has more of the story been uncovered?

I bumped it because I wanted to bump it. An old thread was bumped at a non busy time this afternoon so I bumped it as a busier time so more people see a quite sad but fascinating story. 

If that’s ok with you 

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wasn't sure what thread to put this on but I've just been reading about this story..... very sad indeed

A girl called Gabby Petito and her boyfriend have taken a van across a few states to visit national parks. The police pull them at one point 

Boyfriend turns up back home alone sparking a huge search for the girl. 

YouTuber finds out about the case and remembers going past a van in a secluded part of Wyoming days before

He shares the video and her body is found nearby. Boyfriend has gone on the run. 

Been reading bits about this over the last few days, pretty grim and almost certainly the boyfriend has had enough of her after weeks together on the road making memories for Instagram/YouTube or whatever, goes home without her then goes missing himself, the police and other travellers video clips seem to tell the story of what happened, I'm guessing they'll find him out in the middle of nowhere, maybe alive and hiding or maybe dead of his own doing.

2 hours ago, Carradona said:

I was asking a genuine question. 

Sorry mate my bad. I did answer as well as be a smarmy twat about it. Ignore the smarm. 

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Been reading bits about this over the last few days, pretty grim and almost certainly the boyfriend has had enough of her after weeks together on the road making memories for Instagram/YouTube or whatever, goes home without her then goes missing himself, the police and other travellers video clips seem to tell the story of what happened, I'm guessing they'll find him out in the middle of nowhere, maybe alive and hiding or maybe dead of his own doing.

The videos of the van creeped me right out. You wonder if they had driven past a minute or two earlier it might be different. Or the cops did their job properly when they pulled them over. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Sorry mate my bad. I did answer as well as be a smarmy twat about it. Ignore the smarm. 

The videos of the van creeped me right out. You wonder if they had driven past a minute or two earlier it might be different. Or the cops did their job properly when they pulled them over. 

Yeah, that enhanced slo-mo version of the back door closing as the travellers approach is disturbing.

There seems to be a theory that they had clearly been having some arguments over the later parts of their travels  but go out into the desert and maybe take some drugs and tripping out turns things nasty.

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, that enhanced slo-mo version of the back door closing as the travellers approach is disturbing.

There seems to be a theory that they had clearly been having some arguments over the later parts of their travels  but go out into the desert and maybe take some drugs and tripping out turns things nasty.

They're doing the autopsy over there today I think so we will soon know if its misadventure or he's a murdering cunt. All the signs point to the latter unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They're doing the autopsy over there today I think so we will soon know if its misadventure or he's a murdering cunt. All the signs point to the latter unfortunately. 

Reminds me of that Documentary, I think it was on Netflix in which that guy who's married to a woman that's constantly filming her seemingly perfect life for social media and he snaps and kills her and the kids and tries to blame on home invasion.

Someone shared her YouTube posts of the trip, all smiles and cuddles for the camera but goes to show that people love to show that everything is wonderful and Roses when evidently it's not.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Reminds me of that Documentary, I think it was on Netflix in which that guy who's married to a woman that's constantly filming her seemingly perfect life for social media and he snaps and kills her and the kids and tries to blame on home invasion.

Someone shared her YouTube posts of the trip, all smiles and cuddles for the camera but goes to show that people love to show that everything is wonderful and Roses when evidently it's not.

Yeah, horrific that.