You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

anyone done the tour guide round dallas thing?

we'v just had a few from work out their and they done the tour while they were there. when being shown the grassy knoll(??) somone asked if they think they will ever find out who killed JFK. the tour guide said 'everybody knows who done it, the whole of the USA knows who done it but you'll never in a million years get the government to admit it'.

i would of thought being a tour guide would mean working for the government and saying this sort of thing (wether it's true or not) about your employer while on duty would be a dodgy thing to do.

also, what about this whole landing on the moon bollocks? i'v seen a thing on TV proving that the photo's where forged and that they think it was staged in area 52 (massive area south of / in south navada where if you go into un aurthorised you will be shot on sight). on the photo where they stuck the flag in the rocks and bumps are exactly the same as the ones supposedly 2.5 miles away where the shuttle was. also there was only one source of light (the sun) yet the man coming out of the shuttle was perfectly lit from an un identified light source.

you can drive at 16 but can't drink until 21!?!?!?!?! and this law is quite strictly stuck to! surely driving a car is far more dangerous than having a bud?

you see 15 stone 8 year olds in prams? not one or two! you see this loads of times in every theme park!

they will happily drive 4 hours to go the pictures.... but won't wait more than ten minutes for a meal??? what the fuck?

america is one fucked up country, eh?

we'v just had a few from work out their and they done the tour while they were there. when being shown the grassy knoll(??) somone asked if they think they will ever find out who killed JFK. the tour guide said 'everybody knows who done it, the whole of the USA knows who done it but you'll never in a million years get the government to admit it'.

i would of thought being a tour guide would mean working for the government and saying this sort of thing (wether it's true or not) about your employer while on duty would be a dodgy thing to do.

also, what about this whole landing on the moon bollocks? i'v seen a thing on TV proving that the photo's where forged and that they think it was staged in area 52 (massive area south of / in south navada where if you go into un aurthorised you will be shot on sight). on the photo where they stuck the flag in the rocks and bumps are exactly the same as the ones supposedly 2.5 miles away where the shuttle was. also there was only one source of light (the sun) yet the man coming out of the shuttle was perfectly lit from an un identified light source.

you can drive at 16 but can't drink until 21!?!?!?!?! and this law is quite strictly stuck to! surely driving a car is far more dangerous than having a bud?

you see 15 stone 8 year olds in prams? not one or two! you see this loads of times in every theme park!

they will happily drive 4 hours to go the pictures.... but won't wait more than ten minutes for a meal??? what the fuck?

that did actually make me laugh. Well done robbief. No headshaking from me.

Guest davelfc

I think america has far bigger problems than any of that lot.

Nobody can say for certain who shot JFK (except the person/people) that shot him

Man did land on the moon, to believe otherwise is retarded. There's just so much proof but some people love to ignore it.

Driving a car while drunk is a lot more dangerous, we could do with the 21 year rule here

You've walked around town with your eyes shut if you think americans are the only nation with fat kids

4 hours drive? That's 220 miles allowing for the 55mph limit. I doubt anyone that lived has driven 4 hours to go to the cinema.

This... one fucked up thread eh?

I love Americans me. Apart from the two fat cunts who are helming a sports institution in the UK, and the twat Bush who is in charge of them, and his mates too. Apart from them they are as friendly and gregarious set of people as you could wish to me. I've no problems with a few extra kilos.

Guest davelfc
I bet you got see kids going to the local chippy in their pyjamas though...:whistle:

Not just kids, I was in Argos the other week in Birkenhead and there were two women in there in their pj's

But then that is Birkenhead and I suppose a whole new thread there.

You enjoyed your holiday there so?

Guest davelfc
Actually Quantum Leap clarified that it was Oswald. Sam Beckett, Al and Ziggy gave me all the proof I need.

The film JFK was enough proof for me that Gary Oldman did it.

4 hours drive? That's 220 miles allowing for the 55mph limit. I doubt anyone that lived has driven 4 hours to go to the cinema.

Is that round trip or each way?

if its round trip, i do, regularly.:notamused: my house to the cinema in Wrexham, 72 miles. or we could wait 6 months for it to come out on the local one...

anyone done the tour guide round London thing?

we'v just had a few from work out their and they done the tour while they were there. when being shown Harrods somone asked if they think they will ever find out who killed Princess Dianna. the tour guide said 'everybody knows who done it, the whole of the UK knows who done it but you'll never in a million years get the Royal Family to admit it'.

i would of thought being a tour guide would mean working for the Royal family and saying this sort of thing (wether it's true or not) about your employer while on duty would be a dodgy thing to do.

also, what about this whole Millenium dome bollocks? i'v seen a thing on TV proving that the place cost a shit load and that they think it was not worth it.

you can smoke as much as you want at 18 but can't take tabs and this law is quite strictly stuck to! surely having a ciggy is far more dangerous than having a tab

they will happily wait 4 hours in a queue for the dole office. but won't wait more than ten minutes for a job interview!?! what the fuck?

England is one fucked up country, eh?

Fixed :thumbup: