You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

She Knows It

The purple one's on the top of Moel Famau.

She'd been out for about 8 hours by the time I took that one. We told her the council had a competition to see which kid could find the most lambananas in one day, and the prize was a Peppa Pig balloon. Being the offspring of the two most competitive divvies in the world, it spurred her on. That, and loads of cake and ice cream on route.

That one was on Wales Today, while I was on holiday in June. There was a Welsh farmer on saying they dont want that kind of thing here (going on and on as if someone had told him it was going to be a permanent fixture and it could breed like rabbits), and there was was then someone interviewed from the Liverpool Welsh society (or something similar) who said its good they put it on Moel Famau because of the Welsh links with Liverpool and Merseyside.

freezemybollocksoffupamountainat6ambanana

1016.jpg

How long did it take to get up there Nick.

I got the one at Euston Station when I was in London a couple of weeks ago. Not my favourite, the family love the astro turf one on Old Hall Street.

This adequately describes those who have no love for the Superlambananas.....

Beware the autumn people. For some, autumn comes early,

stays late through life where October follows September &

November touches October & then istead of December & Christ's

birth, there is no Bethlehem Star, no rejoicing, but September

comes again & old October & so on down the years, with no

winter, spring, or revivifying summer. For these beings fall is ever

the normal season, the only weather, there be no choice beyond.

Where do they come from? The dust. Where do they go? the

grave. Does blood stir in their veins? No: the night wind. What

ticks in their head? The worm. What speaks from their mouth?

The toad. What sees from their eye? The snake. What hears

with their ear? The abyss betweeen the stars. They sift the

human storm for souls, eat flesh of reason, fill tombs with sinners.

The frenzy forth. In gust they beetle-scurry, creep, thread, filter,

motion, make all moons sullen, & surely cloud all clear-run waters.

The spider-web hears them, trembles - breaks. Such are the

autumn people. Beware of them.

The newest one in Walton Vale by the Blackbull, the hoodies wrecked the last one so a new one was commissioned, its a Superblackbullbanana

It makes me cringe that of the 100+ of them around some of the cities shittest parts in the one local to me that gets wrecked. Morons

You're not on your own. One in Newsham Park had to be taken away 'cos it was vandalised and one on Townsend was destroyed as well. It's annoying to say the least.