You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

chrisbonnie

A few subtle hints like an extra pair of scales in the house or leave some Weighwatcher leaflets lying around, that should do the trick. Or just drop the odd line into conversations like "fuck me, have you seen the amount of calories in this", that sort of thing.

I mentioned scales first Batman!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play this around the one the house alot.

Of course everyone should like Morrissey so doubly your hearing some more Moz.

[YOUTUBE]G-q7-lH8cbs[/YOUTUBE]

Twice in a week that been on. And it's Mozzers worstish. Stop posting it, everyone!

As for your lady putting on weight, try going for a bike ride with her or just mention it in an everyday conversation. Pick the fat bit of yourself (unless you're a skinny runt) and then pick hers. If she's got a problem with it suggest you'll go running or cycling with her. If he calls it a name and then eats a doughnut, thats your fat missus for the rest of your days. If you cant beat her join her!

just get a post - it pad and write little notes like

" leave the fucking cakes alone"

and

"Stop eating all the fucking Jaffa Cakes"

Little hints like that can sometimes work

Of every time she eats, point at her and make Cookie Monster noises.

So did my ex. She hardly showed either. Is it time for Chrisbonnie to start putting Winnie The Pooh wallpaper up in the spare room?

Ah, but if she had showed, and you'd made cookie monster noises she might have thought "I can't possibly be overeating, I must be up the duff", and bought a pregnancy test and you'd have had more than the 15 minutes notice you had of impending fatherhood.

Buy her some nice underwear, not too expensive, but make sure its giftwrapped.

Only buy it at the size you would prefer her at.

So if she's a 16 and you think a 12 would look better, 12 it is.

She'll be confused, on the one hand it wont fit, yet you took the time, to buy it for her.

Subtle no ?

On the other hand she may just take it back and get the correct size, whilst berating you for not being observant, that way you'll know she's comfortable with her weight.

Buy another mobile phone (cheap pay as you go) and send her sexy texts from a stranger (you basically). Make sure you put in them that you've seen her from afar and you like the cuddly type. Use her phone and find the texts. Have a big fuck off row and leave her for 6 months. She'll be like a rake when you return.

This is potentially the most fucked up and, surprisingly, hilarious thing I've read on this board for quite some time.

You sir are an evil genius.

This is potentially the most fucked up and, surprisingly, hilarious thing I've read on this board for quite some time.

You sir are an evil genius.

until she text back asking to meet as her fella is a shit shag and a fucking bore and then the fuuny side of it just goes up in smoke