Is there a better medical problem in the world than Athletes foot?

Not only is it easy to spread to friend/family/enemies, completely free of charge, also, the feeling you get from that aggrevating difficult to reach scratching is almost orgasmic.

After 5 mins of itching and scratching I find myself lying in pools of sweat, panting heavily. God, it's great.

I would say it's better than sex but I've never had it.

Any thoughts?

Not only is it easy to spread to friend/family/enemies, completely free of charge, also, the feeling you get from that aggrevating difficult to reach scratching is almost orgasmic.

After 5 mins of itching and scratching I find myself lying in pools of sweat, panting heavily. God, it's great.

Any thoughts?

I have had sex and i totally agree.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Any thoughts?

It's fucking horrible if it get's bad, had it spread across 3 toes about 18 months ago.

Doing 12 hour shifts, on your feet, in a bunker with shite aircon, with feet that feel like they are on fire is no fucking picnic.

It's fucking horrible if it get's bad, had it spread across 3 toes about 18 months ago.

Doing 12 hour shifts, on your feet, in a bunker with shite aircon, with feet that feel like they are on fire is no fucking picnic.

No, that's the point. Its the relief thats like the money shot for me.

P.S. Mycil kills the fun.

Gotta be Aids. That fucker is indestructible.

I'll see your AIDS and raise you Ebola Virus.

BTW. I think the enjoyment factor is limited with AIDS,.

I'll see your AIDS and raise you Ebola Virus.

BTW. I think the enjoyment factor is limited with AIDS,.

Nah, I reckon the 'I've got something to tell you but let's fuck first' game could provide hours of laughs.

soak you feet in a mixture of warm water and White vinegar then dry them and rub in Biccarbanated soda and then rinse off in clean warm water and dry with a hair dryer do that for a couple of days and you will have perfect feet

I had athletes foot a number of years ago, on and off for a number of years.. My feet blistered and it hurt so bad from all the lovely itching...I just couldnt get rid of it docs tried everything.. eventually they cut the sweat glands in my feet and I took a course of horse tranquilisers and it went. Now I et the odd itchy toe which I like to scratch on the welcome mat but nothing more..

Gotta be Aids. That fucker is indestructible.

Not actually true. There are big hopes that they have found a way to genetically destroy it, although it is early days.

Not actually true. There are big hopes that they have found a way to genetically destroy it, although it is early days.

Fucking Scientist... Killjoys the lot of them.