You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season 3 was fucked up by Nancy Marchand dying, his mum was supposed to testify against him in a wire fraud case over the stolen airline tickets.

With regards the product placement, when they crashed Tony's Cadilac in season five they had to insert the words 'they reckon the Cadilac saved his life' at the insitance of the company.

These were the nuggets you picked up on The Sopranos tour.

Still hands down my favourite holiday snap. Art.

222911_1052538386079_1004353402_30166844_254_n.jpg

Season 3 was fucked up by Nancy Marchand dying, his mum was supposed to testify against him in a wire fraud case over the stolen airline tickets.

With regards the product placement, when they crashed Tony's Cadilac in season five they had to insert the words 'they reckon the Cadilac saved his life' at the insitance of the company.

These were the nuggets you picked up on The Sopranos tour.

Still hands down my favourite holiday snap. Art.

222911_1052538386079_1004353402_30166844_254_n.jpg

Ah, yes, I remember you clarifying that in my Livia thread. The scene when Tony gives her the tickets is top drawer as well. Found the exact bit, as well; sometimes I fucking love Youtube:

[YOUTUBE]WAbldmqXrVg[/YOUTUBE]

Superb hand gestures.

Any musings on Ralphie?

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the small lines you forget about are gems, like when Tony's in hospital and Janice's Christian friend surprises him while he's in the middle of stretching to try and pick something up.

"Have you heard the good news?"

"Jesus Christ!"

"That's right."

Watching the last episode of season 4, Carmella kicking Tony out, now I'm letting this out. I hate her so much. Yea, I know the shit she has to put up with, with the birds he has, but she acts so much more important than she is. The fuck has she done to deserve what she's got? Nothing. Kicking him out of his house? Teasing him about Furio. Smack her Tony.

Watching the last episode of season 4, Carmella kicking Tony out, now I'm letting this out. I hate her so much. Yea, I know the shit she has to put up with, with the birds he has, but she acts so much more important than she is. The fuck has she done to deserve what she's got? Nothing. Kicking him out of his house? Teasing him about Furio. Smack her Tony.

He 'takes care of her' in the 1st episode of the next series.

I always hated her, she's along the same lines as Betty Draper (Francis) from Mad Men. Complaining about their husbands but doing fuck all because they know which side their breads buttered on.

Those coma episodes were stupid. Couldn't get my head around them at all and couldn't wait for them to finish. I get Junior shooting him, with the dementia an that, but why do we have to go inside his head for 3 episodes while he pretends to be someone else?

Those coma episodes were stupid. Couldn't get my head around them at all and couldn't wait for them to finish. I get Junior shooting him, with the dementia an that, but why do we have to go inside his head for 3 episodes while he pretends to be someone else?
Exactly how I felt about them and astonished that there was more of an uproar about the ending than this bizarre turn

Even though it's an excellent show, there's been quite a few episodes over all the series' where absolutely nothing happens. I can't think of any off the top of my head but i do remember a few times saying "what the fuck was the point of that?"

I haven't seen those coma episodes yet but i'm dreading them already.