Quantcast
THE Sopranos thread - Page 67 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

Watched the episode were pie oh my dies last night. Its interesting that you  can never really be sure if Ralph did it. But in his very first scene tony warns him "no more fires"

The dvd extras on that were class, the actor who plays Ralphie said he played it as though he hadn't killed the horse. Tony was basically angry at him for killing the stripper, "she was a beautiful innocent creature what did she ever do to you?"

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Uncle junior ( well Dominic Chianese) is 90 today. At his age its surprise enough to get up in the morning 

Not when you've been dreaming about Angie Dickinson. 

• Upvote 1

On 08/08/2020 at 23:33, Sugar Ape said:

Regretting watching this with the other half now. Going at a fucking snails pace because she nods off at 10pm every night. Watched season four episode twelve tonight. So...

You're just showing off now, I'm lucky if she gets to 8pm, but when she's on 6-2 I'm starting her earlier.

On the flip side of this she is actively using "Oh marone!" in everyday life, which makes me immensely proud. 

• Upvote 3

On 18/02/2021 at 22:27, Section_31 said:

The dvd extras on that were class, the actor who plays Ralphie said he played it as though he hadn't killed the horse. Tony was basically angry at him for killing the stripper, "she was a beautiful innocent creature what did she ever do to you?"

I love the way they keep things ambiguous like that, so there’s a tension for the viewer. 
I guess Tony couldn’t admit he gave a shit about the stripper to a made man. That’s such a clever line, I never got on it before.

Ralph was played to perfection by that actor. I watched a commentary wit David Chase on that episode were Ralph nearly gets wacked. Wearing those daft swimming trunks was the actors idea and Chase went with it.

• Upvote 2

May have been mentioned already but johnny Sack was the link between New York and New Jersey and underboss.

In breaking bad Juan bolsa is the link between the cartel and the USA and underboss. Juan Bolsa is literally translated as Johnny Sack

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, littletedwest said:

May have been mentioned already but johnny Sack was the link between New York and New Jersey and underboss.

In breaking bad Juan bolsa is the link between the cartel and the USA and underboss. Juan Bolsa is literally translated as Johnny Sack

My estimations of Juan Bolsa, as a man, just fuckin' plummeted. 

• Upvote 4

Can we get some love for Rosalie Aprile? 

One of the most underrated characters in the show. 

Loyal, loving and, at times, fucking hilarious. 

viva Ro’

• Upvote 1

Found this pic of when me and me mates were on The Sopranos tour back in 2008. That's the diner where Christopher was capped so we re-enacted the scene, to the confusion and general distress of bystanders.

FB_IMG_1616532407163.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

That first reply is great.

Hahaha  I'd like to see him and Annie Road in the octagon. 

level 1

I grew up in Patterson NJ, there was a guy called Rocco DiMeo, had a reputation as the toughest guy in Essex county. Not after I got through with him. This was in the 70s and I was 5’4”, Rocco was 6’2”. He used to walk around in this beautiful leather jacket but I took it off him. It was a little big on me but people said that with the belt I looked like Rommel.