You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 months later...

I've just started to watch the first series of The Sopranos. I like it a lot. Looks like I'm going to have hours of fun watching this. I may be years behind everyone else with this but I like the fact I can watch all of the shows with no ad breaks at all.

How many seasons did they make?

I've just started to watch the first series of The Sopranos. I like it a lot. Looks like I'm going to have hours of fun watching this. I may be years behind everyone else with this but I like the fact I can watch all of the shows with no ad breaks at all.

How many seasons did they make?

You lucky bastard, so wish i could watch it again for the first time. There are 6 seasons although season 6 is really 2 seasons broken up.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching Season 1 tonight. Fantastic stuff. The box set of season 2 is pricey - not seen one under £17 yet. Or is that cheap for a box set? Never been one for collecting these things before.

Some fantastic writing there and very subtle one liners.

"I never shoulda razzed him about eating pussy. This whole war could have been averted. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." Genius.

Gonna be needing season 2 pretty quickly.

Just finished watching Season 1 tonight. Fantastic stuff. The box set of season 2 is pricey - not seen one under £17 yet. Or is that cheap for a box set? Never been one for collecting these things before.

Some fantastic writing there and very subtle one liners.

"I never shoulda razzed him about eating pussy. This whole war could have been averted. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." Genius.

Gonna be needing season 2 pretty quickly.

You're in for a treat, season 2 is probably the best. Richie Aprile is fucking quality.

• 2 months later...

Finished season 6 yesterday morning.

Without a doubt the best TV series I've ever watched. I have the GF to thank for it.

Last episode was pretty amazing. I won't give anything away for those who've not seen it but the way the tension was built was brilliant. Some of the deaths in the last few episodes genuinely took me by surprise although a certain character who died in a car crash had it coming to him for a long time.

Also, AJ annoyed the fuck out of me throughout the entire 6 seasons until the last few episodes when I thought his character gained a lot of credibility. Favourite character for me was Silvio Dante, hence the avatar but for one liners, Paulie Walnuts takes some beating.

Only problem I have now is the hole in my life now I've finished it.

Fantastic stuff. Thanks GF.

Ralphie bent over on the bed while Janice Soprano rams a dildo up his arse:"Make me your bitch! Turn me out to be your whore!"

Words to the effect of anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the day off work today and just chilling out.

Started watching season 2 again as it's free to watch on Virgin +. They've got all of season 3 on there too.

Up to the Italy trip so far and Furio.

Might just fuck everything off and watch and finish the it today.

It's just fucking immense.

Up to season 4 again.

Even on about my 5th time round, I'm still amazed by it.

The intervention scene is brilliant. When Adriana says 'You can no longer function as a man', the face Paulie pulls is one of comic genius.

Finished season 6 yesterday morning.

Without a doubt the best TV series I've ever watched. I have the GF to thank for it.

Last episode was pretty amazing. I won't give anything away for those who've not seen it but the way the tension was built was brilliant. Some of the deaths in the last few episodes genuinely took me by surprise although a certain character who died in a car crash had it coming to him for a long time.

Also, AJ annoyed the fuck out of me throughout the entire 6 seasons until the last few episodes when I thought his character gained a lot of credibility. Favourite character for me was Silvio Dante, hence the avatar but for one liners, Paulie Walnuts takes some beating.

Only problem I have now is the hole in my life now I've finished it.

Fantastic stuff. Thanks GF.

Fill the hole with The Wire and reassess your second sentence.