You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ariel: See, I sweated blood into this place and he owes me. And, uh, I intend to get what's mine. So please, don't embarrass yourself any further. Just leave.

Paulie: I'm not embarrassed.

[to Silvio]

Paulie: You embarrassed?

Silvio: [shakes head]

Paulie: [slams Ariel's head against the front desk] Listen to me, you weirdo fuck! You give Shlomo whatever the fuck he wants and you forget this 50% shit. You got nothin' comin' to ya. Nothin'! You understand me? Nothin'!

Ariel: Fuck you!

Silvio: Bupkis. Say "bupkis", Paulie.

Paulie: What?

Silvio: That's how they say "nothin'".

Paulie: [grabs desk bell] Fuck that. This is how I say nothin'.

[bangs the bell against Ariel's head repeatedly]

Paulie: How's that for nothin'?

[continues banging]

Sil with the microphone!

Yeah! :D

"You know what to do down there!"

Chrissy is so funny when he's wasted and see's Tony's car

"Mother Fucker!" BAN BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG click click click click "MOTHERFUCKING GUN!"

Controversial

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

You think? At first i was like "well who would whack him now? Everythings settled".

But after reading Chase's interveiw on the subject and watching it again, the writings on the wall. Too many clues there for it not to have happened in my opinion.

Edited by Remmie

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

You think? At first i was like "well who would whack him now? Everythings settled".

But after reading Chase's interveiw on the subject and watching it again, the writings on the wall. Too many clues there for it not to have happened in my opinion.

When I first saw it I was of the opinion he got whacked too and was until I got this:

Amazon.co.uk: The "Sopranos": The Complete Book: Brett Martin: Books

It's a belting book with loads of info on the show, interviews with the whole cast etc and a whole chapter with Chase regarding the end episode / scene.

Some of the things Chase said made me think he'd didn't go. There was one quote in particular where he says something like 'fans had been cheering Tony on for years and the thought that they wanted him whacked made me physically sick'

If I can be arsed later I'll did out some more quotes from it.

I'm probably 60% sure he did go but some of Chases comments in the book made me revaulate my thoughts on it some what, before I'd read the comments I was about 99%.
Edited by Remmie

I have that book also mate, it's fucking great.

Chase's quotes made me certain he'd gone. He says it's all there in front of you and thi is what their life is like. It will probably happen i think he says, when isn't important but i definatly got the feeling he thought it was obvious that he'd been whacked. I mean, he did say he thought it was disgusting people wanted to see him have his head bown off after supporting him for years, but maybe that's why he didn't actually show him go? It's certainly set up to make you think it's going to happen and i do think he does go. The significance of Bobby's words in the first episode of season 6pt 2 which are repeated in the scond to last episode also really point to it: I bet you don't even see it coming and everything just goes black or words to that effect.

Fucking perfect ending either way.

Edited by Remmie

Watched the final episodes last night. Made in America is a superb piece of writing.

Yup. I so want a poster for that episode. Think it's T in black and white in front of the river with the statue of liberty in the background. Simple yet class. I have the poster for season 5 which also rocks.