You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you not think Tony's relationship with AJ is interesting? The fact that AJ is very unlike Tony on the outside, not an alpha male, but very depressed, just like Tony underneath. A complex relationship and the kind of original writing that made the sopranos stand out. I thought him and meadow were good actors with depth.

Funnily enough, I finished the last series of this for the first time the other night. Been watching on Sky Atlantic so it's taken me ages to get through it, I think the programme as a whole would be better watched in a more concise sitting. I'm already looking forward to going through the DVD's as I reckon it'll be one of those series that you pick up loads more when you watch it again.

As for the ending, it fucked me up at first; was really confused! Once I thought about it though I loved it, absolutely perfect. Tony's end is definite but the aftermath is left to your imagination. In a way, I'd loved to have seen what happened later but overall I think it's better this way.

This was definitely in my top 3 programmes of all time, with The Wire and The West Wing; maybe after a second viewing it could end up as top of my list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have the cookbook, it's great.

If you live in the US and can be arsed converting all the measures and finding ingredients that are difficult to find in the UK.

I bought both of them in the end, not done anything from them yet but there's some quality looking dishes in there.

The measurements are easy enough to convert and if you can't get an exact ingredient it's easy enough to get a substitute.