You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I know it's finished but this needs to stay high on this board as a matter of principle. Someone mentioned the other day that we don't have a good enough Sopranos thread and he was right and frankly it's a disgrace.

The memories of T, Chrissy, Sil, Ralphie, Paullie etc should never be left forgotten.

It was simply the greatest TV show of all time: Perfect cast, perfect characters, perfect humour, perfect drama and a perfect ending regardless fow what any morons say.

So show your love for The Sopranos by giving some thoughts on your favourite lines, episodes, characters etc and your thoughts on what the ending meant (anyone who has not bothered to see it yet shouldn't read on and also, your a disgrace!).

Spoiler:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Personally, Chris was always my favourite character. Watched an episode from the final season last night where he and Paullie had a big run in over some power drills, classic! What struck me the most though was how marginalised he was which was really sad. He just wasn't part of the group anymore, never at he Bing, no proper relationship with T and he'd branched out because of Cleaver. The writing was on the wall but his death was still the biggest "OH MY FUCKING GOD" moment of that entire series for me. As Sil said:

"He's gone now......our Chrissy.....crazy fuckin maniac"

Edited by Remmie

Before I come back later and destroy this thread with some knowledge later one, i'll leave you with these pretty awesome videos:

[YOUTUBE]F8S2Je4x52Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VpKIvZa6Vwg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yYexfzWjRDI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]2WQuy-Hl-kY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9gVq-OS7pF8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The fifth series was my favourite, probably because it's the first one I watched. Spoiler:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

The episode where Adrianna gets whacked - "Long Term Parking" - is phenomenal.
Edited by Remmie

Spoiler:

Personally, Chris was always my favourite character. Watched an episode from the final season last night where he and Paullie had a big run in over some power drills, classic! What struck me the most though was how marginalised he was which was really sad. He just wasn't part of the group anymore, never at he Bing, no proper relationship with T and he'd branched out because of Cleaver. The writing was on the wall but his death was still the biggest "OH MY FUCKING GOD" moment of that entire series for me. As Sil said:

"He's gone now......our Chrissy.....crazy fuckin maniac"

Chrissy was my fave aswell.

Tony was a cunt to kill him, and then acted like a cunt when everyone was sympathising for him.

Paulie was fucking ace too....Yo T!

Edited by Remmie

Christopher: You remember that Princess Di? You think the Royal Family, uh, had her whacked?

Paulie: Heh, heh. Last time I take a fuckin' limo in Paris.

Christopher: Like you were ever in Paris, Paulie.

Paulie: I went over for a blow job. Your mother was working the bon-bon concession at the Eiffel Tower.

• Upvote 1

Christopher: You remember that Princess Di? You think the Royal Family, uh, had her whacked?

Paulie: Heh, heh. Last time I take a fuckin' limo in Paris.

Christopher: Like you were ever in Paris, Paulie.

Paulie: I went over for a blow job. Your mother was working the bon-bon concession at the Eiffel Tower.

Sil? You hear what i told him? Said i went over for a blow job, your mother was workin the bon-bon concession at the Eiffel Tower!

"HOOOO look, it's like an ad for a fuckin weight loss centre....before and WAY before!"

• Upvote 1